PhD (Power Engineering), M. Tech (Power System And Drives)
Power Electronics Converters, Multilevel DC-AC Converters, PVT Systems, Maximum Power Point Trackers for Solar PV System
Wadi-e-Ismail, Near Iqra Colony, Aligarh - 202002, U.P., India
M SAAD BIN ARIF received a PhD degree in Power Engineering from the University of Technology Malaysia in 2022 and a Post-Graduation degree in electrical engineering with a specialization in power systems & drives from Aligarh Muslim University, India. His research interests include Multilevel Inverters, MPPT, and power electronics applications in renewable energy systems, energy systems, and engineering education.
Research Papers: He has regularly published research papers in reputed Journals and Conferences.
For the latest Publications (2019 onwards) click-here
List of the selected publications (SCI and Scopus indexed only)
- Single Phase Seven-Level Inverter topology with Single DC Source and Reduce Device Count for Medium and High Power Applications," in 2019 Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies (i-PACT), 2019, vol. 1, pp. 1-6.
- A novel single-phase PWM asymmetrical multilevel inverter with number of semiconductor switches reduction," International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, vol. 10, p. 1133, 2019.
- Design and Performance Analysis of Solar PV Based Energy System with Improved Panel Efficiency Using Nano-Fluid," in 2019 IEEE 5th International Conference for Convergence in Technology (I2CT), 2019, pp. 1-6.
- Load frequency control of a solar-diesel based isolated hybrid power system by fractional order control using partial swarm optimization," Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, pp. 1-7, 2018.
- Microgrid architecture, control, and operation, in Hybrid-Renewable Energy Systems in Microgrids, Elsevier, 2018, pp. 23-37 (Book Chapter).
- Effect of ZnH2O Nanofluid Back-Flow Channels on the Efficiency and Electrical Power Output of a Solar PV Panel Used in Standalone PV System," in 2018 IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), 2018, pp. 493-497.
- Proposed 4SM Model for Indian Education System Implementing Big Data Analytics and Blended Learning Methods," in 2018 3rd International Conference for Convergence in Technology (I2CT), 2018, pp. 1-6.
- Analysis of a solar PV/battery/DG set-based hybrid system for a typical telecom load: a case study," International Journal of Sustainable Energy, Article vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 259-276, 2017.
- Comparative assessment of maximum power point tracking procedures for photovoltaic systems," Green Energy & Environment, vol. 2, pp. 5-17, 1// 2017.
- Nine-level asymmetrical single-phase multilevel inverter topology with low switching frequency and reduce device counts," in 2017 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT), 2017, pp. 1516-1521.