Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) draws students from all corners of the country as well as foreign countries, especially Africa, West Asia and Southeast Asia.
Maulana Azad Library is the central library of the AMU which is World famous for its invaluable collections of manuscripts and rare books available in oriental languages.
- Advisory : Unauthentic news items being published/circulated by many individuals/groups/blogs are often misleading. For authentic news /updates pertaining to AMU, please refer the official press release and news updates section of the University Website maintained by office of the PRO AMU, Aligarh.
The Students of AMU who are passout in the year (2017-18/2018-19/2019-20) and got placed through Off-Campus mode in any organization/institute (in India or Abroad) are requested to fill the information for Placement Office Record
Online deposition of Employment Fee for the Advertisement Nos. 2/2020/T dated 11.06.2020 and 1/2020/NT dated 25.06.2020
Online deposition of MAS Health Booklet Fee
Aarogya Setu App for iOS and Android|| Google Play Store || App Store for iOS
Crowd sourcing of innovative ideas to boost e-learning in India
Appeal of the Vice-Chancellor dated 26.03.2020
- Letter of the Vice-Chancellor for Students and AMU Fraternity dated March 18, 2020
- The appeal of the Vice-Chancellor dated 29-01-2020
- The appeal of the Vice-Chancellor dated 30-12-2019
- Vice-Chancellor's Appeal to the Students, Parents, Teachers and Alig Community dated 17-12-2019
- ARIIA-2020 report
- Interaction of the Vice-Chancellor with Bonafide / Regular Students of the University
- The appeal of the Vice-Chancellor for the faculty members and research scholars
- The Appeal by the Vice-Chancellor to AMU Fraternity and all Sections of the Society
- AMU Vice-Chancellor Prof. Tariq Mansoor's Independence Day Speech, 2019
- AMU Vice-Chancellor's letter to the Students
- Appeal for Donations and subsequent Rebate in Income Tax u/s 80G
- Professor Tariq Mansoor - Completion of two years as Vice Chancellor AMU on 17 May 2019
- List of the Vice-Chancellors of Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Progress Report of Academic and Infrastructural Development of AMU Presented in the Meeting of AMU Court held on 2nd December 2018
- AMU Vice-Chancellor's appeal to Alumni / Alumni Associations dated 14-09-2018
- AMU Vice-Chancellor Prof. Tariq Mansoor speaks to Indian Express "Full Text (Pdf) of the Interview"
- AMU Vice-Chancellor speaks to ETV
- Advisory for all E-mail Users (to guard against Phishing Attempts)
- Notice regarding completely Banned Ragging in Educational Institutions
UP Microcon 2018 UP &UK Chapter of IAMM Conference & Workshop Organised by Microbiology JNMC
Dr. Shraddha Rathi, Assistant Professor, Department of Prosthodontics had been sanctioned a research project titled "Role of Vitamin D and L- Carnitine on muscle tonicity amongst edentulous" by Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR). The duration of the project is 3 years and the amount sanctioned by ICMR is Rs 9,78,750/-.
Vice-Chancellor Prof. Tariq Mansoor's Interview with AajTak
Vice-Chancellor Prof. Tariq Mansoor's Interview with Channel (News18 Urdu)
Khaas Mulaqat - News18 Urdu | Interview of AMU Vice Chancellor Prof. Tariq Mansoor