Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) draws students from all corners of the country as well as foreign countries, especially Africa, West Asia and Southeast Asia.
Maulana Azad Library is the central library of the AMU which is World famous for its invaluable collections of manuscripts and rare books available in oriental languages.
- Advisory : Unauthentic news items being published/circulated by many individuals/groups/blogs are often misleading. For authentic news /updates pertaining to AMU, please refer the official press release and news updates section of the University Website maintained by office of the PRO AMU, Aligarh.
- The appeal of the Vice-Chancellor for the faculty members and research scholars
- The Appeal by the Vice-Chancellor to AMU Fraternity and all Sections of the Society
- Nomination form for Sir Syed Global Excellence Award 2019 Dubai
- Notice regarding interaction of the students with the Vice-Chancellor
- AMU Vice-Chancellor to interact with students on every Thursday
- AMU Vice-Chancellor Prof. Tariq Mansoor's Independence Day Speech, 2019
- AMU Vice-Chancellor's letter to the Students
- Appeal for Donations and subsequent Rebate in Income Tax u/s 80G
- Professor Tariq Mansoor - Completion of two years as Vice Chancellor AMU on 17 May 2019
- List of the Vice-Chancellors of Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Progress Report of Academic and Infrastructural Development of AMU Presented in the Meeting of AMU Court held on 2nd December 2018
- AMU Vice-Chancellor's appeal to Alumni / Alumni Associations dated 14-09-2018
- AMU Vice-Chancellor Prof. Tariq Mansoor speaks to Indian Express "Full Text (Pdf) of the Interview"
- AMU Vice-Chancellor speaks to ETV
- Advisory for all E-mail Users (to guard against Phishing Attempts)
- Notice regarding completely Banned Ragging in Educational Institutions
UP Microcon 2018 UP &UK Chapter of IAMM Conference & Workshop Organised by Microbiology JNMC
Dr. Shraddha Rathi, Assistant Professor, Department of Prosthodontics had been sanctioned a research project titled "Role of Vitamin D and L- Carnitine on muscle tonicity amongst edentulous" by Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR). The duration of the project is 3 years and the amount sanctioned by ICMR is Rs 9,78,750/-.
Sir Syed Day Commemoration Celebrations - 2019
Alumni Meet 2018 || 16 Oct. 2018