Vision and Mission
Vision : To be a leading and vibrant institution of excellence in teaching, research and innovation to achieve the national goals of a self-reliant, technologically strong and modern India and build an integrated modern system of education, in accordance with the New Education Policy for sustainable development of society and better future for all.
- To reinvent the university by setting the highest benchmarks of performance and leading by example.
- To foster a collaborative academic environment for the promotion of critical and creative thinking.
- To incentivize an environment for attracting and retaining the best talents
- To develop an ethical and committed cadre of employees
- To provide transformative, holistic and value-based immersive learning experiences to students.
- To contribute meaningfully in solving pressing societal problems and well-being of the people.
- To be a hub of original productive research and innovative thinking.
- To be recognized for quality research
- To be the largest provider of quality education in India.
- To cater to the needs of industry and requirement of competitive examination for Government
Service/PSUs/Private Sector by regular revision of syllabi etc.
- To be known for the diversity of its teachers and students, from across the globe, and the quality and
employability of its graduates, in diverse fields.
- To produce top leaders, scholars and international level sports person.
- To transform into a university of a global standards, which makes a significant contribution to nation building.
- To become the first complete green university in the country.
- To foster interfaith understanding among all religions of the world through University's Dara Shikoh Centre
for Interfaith understanding & dialogue.