Office of the Registrar
(Cadre Review Section)
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
The Cadre Review Section of the Registrar's Office is located on the 3rd floor of the Administrative Block, Registrar’s Office which came into existence in the year 1986.
The Section mainly deals with the following works:
1. Promotion Policy for Non-Teaching Staff of the University.
2. Award of Financial Up-gradations under different Schemes of Government of India for Non-Teaching Staff of the University.
3. Award of Senior Scale to Assistant Registrar/ Deputy Registrar/Assistant Finance Officer/Deputy Finance Officer/Assistant Controller/Deputy Controller.
4. To frame Cadre Recruitment Rules for Non-Teaching posts of the University as per guidelines of the UGC.
5. To maintain the Manual of Selection Committee of Non-Teaching posts relating to Qualifications, Composition of the Selection Committees & Promotion Policy for Non-Teaching Staff of the University.
6. Deals with the cases of Short Term Training Programmes/ Courses of Non-Teaching employees sponsored by various organizations of Government of India.