M.Tech. (Agricultural Process and Food Engineering), B.Tech.
Food Packaging, Food Quality Control, Livestock and aquaculture processing, Bakery Technology, Plantation crops and spices technology, Food Microbiology, Food biochemistry
4/1304, New Sir Syed Nagar, Aligarh
Ms. Sadaf Ahmad is involved in teaching and research in the field of Food Technology. She has done M.Tech. (Food Engineering) and B.Tech (Chemical Engineering). She is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in Food Engineering.
She has published various papers in Journals of International and National repute. She has also presented papers in various International and National Conferences. She has also published a book on Food Analysis.
1. Ahmad, Sadaf, Ali Khan, Mohammad and Kamil, Mohammad, “Mathematical modelling of meat cylinder cooking” published in LWT-Food Science and Technology, Vol. 60, 2015, 678-683.
2. Ahmad, Sadaf and Ashfaq, Ahmad, 2014, A Manual of Food Chemistry and Microbiology, New Delhi, Himanshu Publications
3. Ahmad, Sadaf, “Biotechnological advances and its applications” published in Asian Journal of Microbiology Biotechnology and Environmental Science, Vol. 13, No. (1), 2011, 37-46.
4. Ahmad, Sadaf, “Conservation of water for future through rainwater harvesting”, published in Ecology, Environment and Conservation, Vol. 17, No.(2), 239-242.
5. Ahmad, Sadaf, “Detection of microbial contamination in foods with advanced techniques”, published in Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences, Vol.13, No.(2), 2011, 39-42.
6. Ahmad, Sadaf, “Engineering aspects for the prevention of microbial contamination in foods”, published in Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences, Vol.13, No.(2), 2011, 113-117.
- Biscuits and cookieshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jzrttM_FDo
- Grinding in a ball mill
- Bulk density and true density of foods