Environmental Engineering, Water & Waste Water Engineering
4/1287, AL-HAMD, Sir Syed Nagar, Aligarh 202002 U.P
Working as Associate Professor, Civil Engineering Section, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, A.M.U. Aligarh for the last 17 Years & 05 months
- Rao.R.A.K, Khatoon.A, Ahmad Ashfaq. 2016. Application of Terminalia arjuna as potential adsorbent for the removal of Pb(II) from aqueous solution: Thermodynamics, Kinetics and Process design. Desalination and Water Treatment. . Volume 57, Issue 38, pp. 17808-17825. ISSN No: 1944-3986. Impact Factor: 1.17.
- Ahmad.S, Ali.A, Ahmad Ashfaq, (2016). “Environmental hazards through pollution: A threat to humankind”. International Journal of Current Research and Moderation Education. Volume 1, Issue: 1, pp. 289-300. ISSN No: 2455-5428. Impact Factor: 2.519.
- Ahmad.S, Ali.A, Ahmad Ashfaq, (2016). “Removal of Cr (VI) from Aqueous Metal Solution using Roasted China Clay”. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. Volume 5 Issue 5, pp. 171-185. ISSN No: 2319-7706. Impact Factor: 2.937.
- Ahmad.S, Ali.A, Ahmad Ashfaq, (2016). “Equilirium, Kinetics and Thermodynamic Study of Pb(II) Ions from Aqueous Solution by using fired Ceramic”. International Journal of Scientific Research and Modern Education. Volume 1, Issue 1, pp. 231-245. ISSN No: 2455 – 5630. Impact Factor: 3.110.
- Ahmad.S, Ali.A, Ahmad Ashfaq, (2016). “Roasted China Clay as a Potential Adsorbent for the Removal of Heavy Metals from Water and Waste”. International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Research Development. Volume 3, Issue 6, pp. 392-400. ISSN No: 2348 - 4470. Impact Factor: 4.14.
- Ahmad.S, Ali.A, Ahmad Ashfaq, (2016). “Heavy Metal Pollution, Sources, Toxic Effects and Techniques Adopted for Pollution Control”. International Journal of Current Research and Academic Review. Volume 4, Issue 6, pp. 39-58. ISSN No: 2347 - 3215. Impact Factor: 2.015
- Coagulation n Flocculation
- Landfill Process
- Landfill 2