Psychological testing,Clinical Psychology ,Health Psychology
Department of Psychology,
Dr. Musaddiq Jahan is working as Professor of Psychology.She was appointed as lecturer in Women's College, A.M.U., Aligarh in 1995. She teaches papers in the fields of Clinical psychology, Psychological testing, and Psychological statistics at undergraduate level and has taught papers related to psychotherapy at postgraduate level. She did her M.Phil. and Ph.D. in the field of Psychosomatic Medicine. Her research interest is in the fields of Health Psychology, Positive Psychology, psychology of career, etc. Her research papers are published in various national and international journals.She has supervised eight Ph.D, three M.Phil, and two Post Doctorates. 6 reseàrch scholors and two PDFs are presently enrolled with her.She has also published many research papers.. She has also worked as Counselor in Career Planning Center, A.M.U. from 1985 to 1995.
- spiritual personality
- employee spiritual value scale Download PDF
- parental attitudes and suicidal ideation Download PDF
- student stress and suicidal ideation Download PDF
- psy cap and mental wellbeing in medical students Download PDF
- exploring mental health scenario in Kashmir Download PDF
- Fear of Rejection: scale development
- continuous violence in kashmir Download PDF
- Normal Probability Curve- Applications and Uses Part 3
- Normal Probability curve - Applications and Uses Part 2
- Normal Probability curve- Applications and Uses Part 1
- Normal probability curve- Nature and Properties.