Ph.D. (JNU), M. Tech. (JNU), MCA (JNU)
Parallel and Distributed Computing, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Multi-objective Optimization
Department of Computer Science, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202002, India
- Publication (Journal/Conference)
- S. Sharma, M. Sajid, “Integrated Fog and Cloud Computing: Issues and Challenges”, International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing (IGI), Vol. 11(4), Article 10, 2021.
- J. Singh, M. Sajid,” Factorization Machine Based Music Recommendation Approach”, 6th International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT) 2021, RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore.
- M. Sajid, A. Zafar, S. Sharma, “Hybrid Genetic and Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem”, 2020 6th IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC), JUIT Solan.
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Energy-efficient quantum-inspired stochastic Q-HypE algorithm for batch-of-stochastic-tasks on heterogeneous DVFS-enabled processors”, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Wiley), Vol. 31(20), e5327, 2019. (SCIE IF 1.447).
- M. Sajid, M. Usaid, “A tutorial on Genetic Algorithm based Scheduling of bag-of-tasks on Heterogeneous Computing System”, An International Journal of Engineering Science, Special, Vol. 31, ISSN: 2229-6913, 2019 (Conference paper published in Journal)
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, M. Shahid, “Hybrid Bio-inspired Scheduling Algorithms for Batch of Tasks (BoT) Applications on Heterogeneous Computing System”, International Journal of Bio-inspired Computation, Vol. 11 (3), pp. 135-148, 2018 (SCIE IF 1.914).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Energy-Aware Stochastic Scheduler for Batch of Precedence-constrained Jobs on Heterogeneous Computing System”, Energy (Elsevier), Vol. 125, pp. 258-274, 2017 (SCI IF 6.082).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Energy-aware Stochastic Scheduling Model with Precedence-constraints on DVFS-enabled Processors”, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, Vol. 24(5), pp. 4117-4128, 2016. (ISSN No. 1300-0632, SCIE IF 0.682).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Turnaround Time Minimization-Based Static Scheduling Model Using Task Duplication for Fine-Grained Parallel Applications onto Hybrid Cloud Environment”, IETE-Journal of Research (Taylor and Francis), Vol. 62(3), pp. 402-414, 2016. (ISSN No - 0377-2063, SCIE IF 1.125).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, M. Shahid, “Energy-Efficient Scheduling Algorithms for Batch-of-Tasks (BoT) Applications on Heterogeneous Computing Systems”, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Wiley), Vol. 28(9), pp. 2664-2669, 2015. (SCIE IF 1.447).
- M. Shahid, Z. Raza, M. Sajid, “Level based batch scheduling strategy with idle slot reduction under DAG constraints for computational grid”, Journal of Systems & Software (Elsevier), Vol. 108, pp. 110-133, 2015. (ISSN No. 0164-1212, SCIE IF-2.450)
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “An Analytical Model for Resource Characterization and Parameter Estimation for DAG-Based Jobs for Homogeneous Systems”, International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies (IGI-Global), Vol. 6(1), pp. 34-52, 2015. (ISSN Number-1947-3532, Scopus Indexed, H-index- 5).
- RM Rawat, TK Gupta, M. Sajid et al., “An Improved Fuzzy Voting Scheme for Fault-Tolerant Systems”, International Journal of Applied Evolutionary Computation (IGI-Global), Vol. 6(2), pp. 41-49, 2015. (ISSN No. 1942-3594, DBLP Indexed).
- M. Sajid, F. Raza, Z. Raza, “Life Sciences, Parallel Computing Paradigm & Evolutionary Algorithms: A Perfect Match”, All India Seminar on Recent Advances in Biotechnology and Human Health Care, March 29-30, The Institution of Engineers (India) Madhya Pradesh State Center, Bhopal, INDIA & Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, INDIA, 2014.
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Cloud Computing: Issues & Challenges”, International Conference on Cloud, Big Data and Trust (ICCBDT) 2013, Nov 13-15, RGPV, pp. 35-41, 2013.
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Level Based Task Duplication Strategy to Minimize the Job Turnaround Time”, 2012 2nd IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC), JUIT Solan, pp. 164-169, Print ISBN No. - 978-1-4673-2922-4.