Ph.D. (JNU), M. Tech. (JNU), MCA (JNU)
Evolutionary Computation, Swarm Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Scheduling, Routing
Department of Computer Science, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202002, India
Dr. Mohammad Sajid is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, Aligarh Muslim University, India. He has completed Ph.D., M. Tech. and M.C.A. degrees from the School of Computer and Systems Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. He has published many research papers in international conferences and international journals of repute (including Elsevier, Springer, InderScience, Wiley, Taylor & Francis, IGI Global, etc.). He was awarded a research startup grant (10 lakhs) from UGC-BSR (2017), India. His research interests include Parallel and Distributed Computing, Cloud Computing, Evolutionary & Swarm Intelligence Algorithms, and combinatorial optimization problems.
- Publication (Journal/Conference)
- M. Sajid, J. Singh, R.A. Haidri, M. Prasad, K. Kotecha, V. Vijayakumar, D. Garg, “A Novel algorithm for Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem for Smart Cities”, Symmetry, Vol. 13(10), 1923, 2021. (SCIE IF 2.713).
- R. A. Haidri, M Alam, M. Shahid, S. Prakash, M. Sajid, “A Deadline Aware Load Balancing Strategy for Cloud Computing”, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Wiley), 2021. (SCIE IF 1.447).
- S. Sharma, M. Sajid, “Integrated Fog and Cloud Computing: Issues and Challenges”, International Journal of Cloud Applications and Computing (IGI), Vol. 11(4), Article 10, 2021.
- J. Singh, M. Sajid,” Factorization Machine Based Music Recommendation Approach”, 6th International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT) 2021, RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore.
- M. Sajid, A. Zafar, S. Sharma, “Hybrid Genetic and Simulated Annealing Algorithm for Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem”, 2020 6th IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC), JUIT Solan.
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Energy-efficient quantum-inspired stochastic Q-HypE algorithm for batch-of-stochastic-tasks on heterogeneous DVFS-enabled processors”, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Wiley), Vol. 31(20), e5327, 2019. (SCIE IF 1.447).
- M. Sajid, M. Usaid, “A tutorial on Genetic Algorithm based Scheduling of bag-of-tasks on Heterogeneous Computing System”, An International Journal of Engineering Science, Special, Vol. 31, ISSN: 2229-6913, 2019 (Conference paper published in Journal)
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, M. Shahid, “Hybrid Bio-inspired Scheduling Algorithms for Batch of Tasks (BoT) Applications on Heterogeneous Computing System”, International Journal of Bio-inspired Computation, Vol. 11 (3), pp. 135-148, 2018 (SCIE IF 1.914).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Energy-Aware Stochastic Scheduler for Batch of Precedence-constrained Jobs on Heterogeneous Computing System”, Energy (Elsevier), Vol. 125, pp. 258-274, 2017 (SCI IF 6.082).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Energy-aware Stochastic Scheduling Model with Precedence-constraints on DVFS-enabled Processors”, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, Vol. 24(5), pp. 4117-4128, 2016. (ISSN No. 1300-0632, SCIE IF 0.682).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Turnaround Time Minimization-Based Static Scheduling Model Using Task Duplication for Fine-Grained Parallel Applications onto Hybrid Cloud Environment”, IETE-Journal of Research (Taylor and Francis), Vol. 62(3), pp. 402-414, 2016. (ISSN No - 0377-2063, SCIE IF 1.125).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, M. Shahid, “Energy-Efficient Scheduling Algorithms for Batch-of-Tasks (BoT) Applications on Heterogeneous Computing Systems”, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Wiley), Vol. 28(9), pp. 2664-2669, 2015. (SCIE IF 1.447).
- M. Shahid, Z. Raza, M. Sajid, “Level based batch scheduling strategy with idle slot reduction under DAG constraints for computational grid”, Journal of Systems & Software (Elsevier), Vol. 108, pp. 110-133, 2015. (ISSN No. 0164-1212, SCIE IF-2.450)
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “An Analytical Model for Resource Characterization and Parameter Estimation for DAG-Based Jobs for Homogeneous Systems”, International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies (IGI-Global), Vol. 6(1), pp. 34-52, 2015. (ISSN Number-1947-3532, Scopus Indexed, H-index- 5).
- RM Rawat, TK Gupta, M. Sajid et al., “An Improved Fuzzy Voting Scheme for Fault-Tolerant Systems”, International Journal of Applied Evolutionary Computation (IGI-Global), Vol. 6(2), pp. 41-49, 2015. (ISSN No. 1942-3594, DBLP Indexed).
- M. Sajid, F. Raza, Z. Raza, “Life Sciences, Parallel Computing Paradigm & Evolutionary Algorithms: A Perfect Match”, All India Seminar on Recent Advances in Biotechnology and Human Health Care, March 29-30, The Institution of Engineers (India) Madhya Pradesh State Center, Bhopal, INDIA & Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, INDIA, 2014.
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Cloud Computing: Issues & Challenges”, International Conference on Cloud, Big Data and Trust (ICCBDT) 2013, Nov 13-15, RGPV, pp. 35-41, 2013.
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Level Based Task Duplication Strategy to Minimize the Job Turnaround Time”, 2012 2nd IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC), JUIT Solan, pp. 164-169, Print ISBN No. - 978-1-4673-2922-4.