Information Security,Software Security Testing, Program robustness, Evolutionary Algorithms, Learning management system
Medical Colony, AMU, Aligarh
Faisal Anwer is working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science, AMU, Aligarh since year 2014. He holds Ph.D in information security, Master degree in Computer Application from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi and Bachelor degree in Computer Application from Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. Prior to joining AMU, he worked as a Sr. Software Engineer in Computer Science Corporation (CSC), Noida. He has also worked with CSC, UK in 2009-2010 as a software developer and was located in Perth,Scotland . He also served as a guest faculty in Jamia Millia Islamia. His research areas and special interest include Information Security, Program Robustness and Software Testing. He has also published several research papers in International/National conferences and Journals of international repute. He qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and National Eligibility Test (NET) in 2011 and 2012 respectively.
1. Nadeem, M., Banka, H., Venugopal, R. et al. Artificial Intelligence for Modelling the Wet Agglomeration Process of Fine Materials: A Survey. SN COMPUT. SCI. 3, 467 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42979-022-01368-7.( SCOPUS)
2. Imam, R., Anwer, F. & Nadeem, M. An Effective and enhanced RSA based Public Key Encryption Scheme (XRSA). Int. j. inf. tecnol. 14, 2645–2656 (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s41870-022-00993-y.( SCOPUS)
3. Raza Imam, Kaushal Kumar, Syed Mehran Raza, Rumi Sadaf, Faisal Anwer, Noor Fatima, Mohammad Nadeem, Mohamed Abbas, Obaidur Rahman, A systematic literature review of attribute based encryption in health services, Journal of King Saud University - Computer and Information Sciences, 2022. (SCIE,IF:8.839)
4. Anas, M., Imam, R., & Anwer, F. (2022, January). Elliptic Curve Cryptography in Cloud Security: A Survey. In 2022 12th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering (Confluence) (pp. 112-117). IEEE.
5. M. Areeb, Maryam, M. Nadeem, R. Alroobaea and F. Anwer, "Helping Hearing-Impaired in Emergency Situations: A Deep Learning-Based Approach," in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 8502-8517, 2022, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3142918. (SCIE, IF: 3.476)
6. Imam, R., Anwer, F. (2022). An Empirical Study of Secure and Complex Variants of RSA Scheme. In: Agrawal, D.P., Nedjah, N., Gupta, B.B., Martinez Perez, G. (eds) Cyber Security, Privacy and Networking. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 370. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-8664-1_17
7. R. Imam, Q. M. Areeb, A. Alturki and F. Anwer, "Systematic and Critical Review of RSA Based Public Key Cryptographic Schemes: Past and Present Status," in IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 155949-155976, 2021, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3129224. (SCIE, IF: 3.476)
8. Anwer, F., Nazir, M., & Mustafa, K. (2019, January). Testing Program Crash Based on Search Based Testing and Exception Injection. In International Conference on Security & Privacy (pp. 275-285). Springer, Singapore.
9. Anwer, F., Nazir, M., Mustafa, K.: Security Testing, pp. 3566. Springer Singapore, Singapore(2017).DOI 10.1007/978-981-10-1415-4 URL http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-
10. Anwer, Faisal, Mohd Nazir, and Khurram Mustafa. Testing Program for Security using Symbolic Execution and Exception Injection. Indian Journal of Science and Technology 9.19 (2016). (WoS)
11. Anwer, Faisal, and Mohd Nazir. Automated Software Testing Using Symbolic Execution. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER APPLICATION Issue 5,Volume ( NOV-DEC 2015).
12. Faisal Anwer, Mohd. Nazir, and Khurram Mustafa. 2014. Automatic Testing of Inconsistency Caused by Improper Error Handling: A Safety and Security Perspective. In Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Information and
communication Technology for Competitive Strategies (ICTCS 2014). ACM, New York, NY, USA, ,Article 43, 5 pages. DOI=10.1145/2677855.2677898.
13. Anwer, Faisal, Mohd Nazir, and Khurram Mustafa. "A Critical survey Of Security Issues Of OOP." presented in National Conference on Information Security Challenges (NCISC-2014), BBAU, Lucknow.
14. Anwer, F., Nazir, M., & Mustafa, K. (2013, August). Safety and Security Framework for Exception Handling in Concurrent Programming. In Advances in Computing and Communications (ICACC), 2013 Third International Conference on (pp. 308-311). IEEE.
- DiffieHellman Key Exchange Algorithmhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1LzCkhYypK5shqpfgKVgeZTsZfitpLJs0