Department of Civil Engineering
Dr. Mohd. Moonis Zaheer
|Designation :||Associate Professor|
|Thrust Area :||Nano Concrete, Cementitious Materials, Structures|
|Address :||Street-4, Iqra Colony, Aligarh, UP- India|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
|Online :||Click here to View Video Lectures|
Dr. Moonis Zaheer is working as Associate Professor in Civil Engineering Department, AMU Aligarh. He possesses teaching and research experience of over 23 years. He has successfully guided one PhD thesis. At present, one research scholar is working under him. His research interests include Nano materials in concrete, dynamic analysis of offshore structures, Fibre reinforced composites, Fatigue in structures etc. He has published thirty one papers in various International journals and international conferences. Some of the journals in which his articles have been published are Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial aerodynamics-2# (Elsevier), Advances in Concrete Construction (Techno Press), Journal of Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings (Wiley), Journal of Ocean Engineering-1#(Elsevier), Journal of Fatigue and Fracture of Engineering materials and Structures (Wiley), Journal of Wind and Structures-2# (Techno Press), etc. He has reviewed papers of reputed International journals (Wind Engineering and Industrial aerodynamics; Fatigue and Fracture of Engineering materials and Structures, Ocean Engineering etc).
- Zaheer, M.M., and Islam, N. (2020) “Effect of current on the dynamic response of a bi-articulated offshore tower” Advances in structural Engineering (SAGE Journals, IF-1.320) - In Press
- Gulzar, H.B., Maaz, A.M., Hasan, S.D. and Zaheer, M.M. (2020) “Effects of the nanosilica addition on cement concrete: A review” Materials Today: Proceedings (Elsevier) - In Press
- Zaheer M.M., Jafri, M. S., and Sharma, R. (2019) "Effect of diameter of MWCNT reinforcements on the mechanical properties of cement composites" Journal of Advances in Concrete Construction, Vol. 8, No. 3, 207– 215, DOI: https://doi.org/10.12989/acc.2019.8.3.207 .
- Zaheer M.M., and Islam, N. (2017) “Response of articulated tower under correlated wind and waves”, Journal of Ocean Engineering, DOI: 10.1016/J.oceaneng.2017.01.019.
- Zaheer, M.M., and Islam, N. (2015) “A parametric study on the dynamics of bi-articulated offshore tower” Journal of New Technologies in Science and Engineering,Vol. 2, Issue 4, 207-216, ISSN 2349-0780.
- Zaheer, M.M., Islam, N., and Aslam, M. (2014) “Response of a double pendulum compliant offshore tower to collinear wave and current forces”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3, Issue 1, 8398-8411.
- Jameel, M., Saiful Islam, A.B.M., Husain, R.R., Khaleel, M., and Zaheer, M.M. (2013) “Optimum structural modeling of tall buildings” Journal of Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings” John Wiley & Sons, Vol. 22, Issue 15, 1173-1185.
- Aslam, M., Islam, N., Zaheer, M.M., and Alam, M. (2013) “Behaviour of double pendulum loading platform under ocean current”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 2, Issue 6, 2145-2152.
- Aslam, M., Islam, N., Zaheer, M.M., and Alam, M. (2013) “Comparative response of double hinged ALP using Airy’s and Stokes’ wave theories”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 2, Issue 5, 1532-1539.
- Zaheer M.M., and Islam, N. (2012) “Stochastic response of a double hinged articulated leg platform under wind and waves”, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, Vol. 111, 53-60.
- Zaheer, M.M., and Islam, N. (2010) “Reliability analysis of universal joint of a compliant platform” Journal of Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures,Vol. 33, 408-419.
- Islam, N., Zaheer, M.M., and Ahmad, S. (2009) “Double hinged articulated tower interaction with wind and waves” Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, Vol. 97, 27-297.
- Islam, N., Zaheer, M.M., and Ahmad, S. (2009) “Response of double hinged articulated tower platforms to wind forces” Journal of Wind and Structures, Vol.12, No. 2, 103-120.
- Islam,N., Hasan, S.D., Zaheer, M.M., and Moin, K. (2009) “Comparative seismic response of multi hinged articulated offshore tower” ICFAI Journal of Structural Engineering,Vol. 2, No. 2, 07-18.
- Zaheer, M.M., and Islam,N. (2009) “A comparative study of seismic and wind responses of articulated loading platform” Invertis Journal of Science and Technology,Vol. 2, No. 1, 26-33.
- Zaheer, M.M., and Islam,N. (2008) “Aerodynamic response of articulated towers: State-of-the-art” Journal of Wind and Structures,Vol. 11, No. 2, 97– 120.