Department of Ophthalmology
Outreach Programme of the Department
1. Rapid Survey of Cataract Blindness, Blindness in District Barabanki (U.P.) 23rd January, 2002
2. Rapid Assessment of Cataract Blindness Godda, Jharkhand 13th October, 2003
3. Pilot Study of Refractive Errors in School going children 20th February, 2005
4. Rapid Assessment Survey on Trachoma in District Bulandshahar 15th September, 2006
5. Sentinel Survillance Unit under National Programme of Control of Blindness sponsored by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India ongoing from April, 2002
6. Epidemiological study of Trachoma in India-A pilot run in District Bulanshahar December, 2007
7. Survey for prevaence of refractive errors and colour Blindness among school children in Aligarh December, 2011
8. Jawan Eye Camp on 19th May, 2012
9. Purani Chungi on 26th May, 2012
10. Jamalpur on 1st January, 2012
11. Shahjamal on 22nd January, 2012
12. Eye Checkup camp for the students of Green Field Public School, Bypass Road, Dhorra Mafi, Aligarh on 19th July, 2012
13. Eye Checkup camp in Police Line, Aligarh on 30th December, 2012
14. Health Awareness camp at Sadbhavna park, Swarn Jyanti Nagar, Aligarh on 23rd October, 2013
15. Screening camp for eye diseases including Cataract at the Urban Health Training Centre (UHTC), Qila Road, Aligarh on 1st March, 2014
16. Screening camp for School Eye Camp/Eye Health Checkup camp at Hathras on 22nd April, 2014.
17. Survey on ?Prevalence of Cataract, Preoperative Expectations and Postoperative Outcome of Cataract Surgery in patients of Rural Aligarh from 06.05.2014 to 22.05.2014
18. Eye Camp for children at AMU-UNICEF Health Clinic, Jamalpur, Aligarh on 9th June, 2014.
19. Eye Camp for children at AMU-UNICEF Health Clinic, Mahfooz Nagar, Aligarh on 12th June, 2014.
20. Eye Camp for children at Urban Health Training Centre, Qila Road, Aligarh on 16th June, 2014.
21. Eye Camp for children at Rural Health Training Center, Jawan, Aligarh on 19th June, 2014.
22. Eye Camp organize by Noorul Uloom Society (Secretary Prof. Nafees Ahmad) at Parsara, District Hathras