Department of Bio-chemistry (Life Sciences)
Eminent Speakers of the Department
1. Dr. Imran Ahmad, President and CEO of Jina Pharmaceuticals, USA, has delivered a lecture on "Drug Delivery Systems: Innovation and Challenges in Developing New Drugs" on December 04, 2019 at 11:00 am in the BC-02 Lecture Theatre of the Department.
2. Prof. Altaf Ahmad Wani, Ohio State University, USA has delivered a lecture on DNA response to damage on January 15, 2015.
3. Prof. Pradeep Sinha, IIT Kanpur has delivered a talk on Why cant every cell turn cancerous: the developmental link to carcinogenesis on December 12, 2014.
4. Prof. Tariq A. Haqqi, Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Northeast Ohio Medical University, Ohio, USA has delivered a talk on From Plan Extracts to Preclinical Studies in Arthritis: Ancient Roots to Modern Medicine on October 2, 2014.
5. Dr.Asfar S.Azmi, Asst. Professor, Dept of Oncology, Wayn State University, School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, USA has delivered a lecture on Cancer drug discovery: From lab bench to patients bed side on August 16-17, 2014.
6. Dr. Shabana Islam & Team, Scientist Support, Corning Life Sciences, USA has delivered a talk on An overview of Corning Extracellular Matrices and Advanced Surfaces- Properties and Applications on August 12, 2014.
7. Dr. Vipin Verma, Applications Manager, Corning Life Sciences, Gurgaon, Haryana, India Presented ├??├?┬»├??├?┬┐├??├?┬Ż??Cell Culture Solutions from Corning Life Sciences├??├?┬»├??├?┬┐├??├?┬Ż?? on August 12, 2014.
8. Dr. Arshad Rehman, Asst. Professor, University of Rochester Medical Centre School of Medicine & Dentistry, Rochester New York, USA has delivered a lecture on Mechanism of endothelial cell inflammation and acute lung injury on March 6, 2014.
9. Prof. Ateeq Ahmad, Vice President Science & Technology, JINA, Pharmaceuticals, Inc., USA has delivered a lecture on Drug Targeting HER-2 & ER: Endoxifen, a new cornerstone for Breast Cancer therapy on 3rd March, 2012 at 11.00 am in the Conference Room of the Department.
10. Prof. Ahmad Waseem from Queen Marry University, London has delivered a talk on Regulation of keratin expression : Role of AP-1 and FOXM1 transcription factors on 8th February, 2012 at 12.30 pm in the Conference Room of the Department.