Office of the Registrar
The Cadre Review Section of the Registrar's Office which is located on the 3rd floor of the Administrative Block came into being in the year 1985 on the implementation of the Fourth Central Pay Commission.
This Section is mainly dealing with the following works:
1. Award of financial upgradation under ACP Scheme
2. Award of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme.
3. Award of financial upgradation DACP scheme to the Medical Officers
4. Award of Career Advancement scheme for physical Director Health Education
5. Award of Career Advancement scheme for Assistant and Dy Librarian
6. Award of Senior Scale to Assistant Registrar/ Assistant Controller
7. Verification of cases for payment of arrears awarded under Core Pay Scale.
8. Examine the cases of awarding Patient Care Allowance.
9. Deals with the cases of Training/Orientation Course of Non-Teaching employees.
10. Keeps the record of qualification, Pay Band + Grade Pay and Composition of Selection Committee in respect of Non-Teaching Employees.