Centre of Advanced Research in Electrified Transportation
Centre of Advanced Research in Electrified Transportation (CARET), a Centre of Excellence for Charging Infrastructure under Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of (Hybrid &) Electric Vehicles (FAME) India Mission which is supported by Ministry of Heavy Industry, Government of India organizes workshops/seminars and competition to promote FAME Mission of Ministry of Heavy Industries.
1. ELEKTRIFFITI - A Wall Painting Competition
Organized on 24 January 2019. The theme of this competition was E-Mobility. The winners were awarded cash prizes and all other participants were awarded certificate.
1. Team C: 2. Team A: 3. Team E:
1. Mohammad Fuzail Saleem 1. Gulnaaz Parveen 1. Arun Kumar Bharti
2. Mohammed Danish Sagheer 2. Mumtaz 2. Krishan Murari
4. Team B: 5. Team D:
1. Falak Naaz 1. Aysha Farhat
2. Pinky Mishra 2. Nazia Yasmeen
Visit Gallery for Wall Painting pictures.