Training and Placement (General)
The Training & Placement Office (General) conducted different Training
related activities in the session 2013-2014, which are as follows:
1. Organized Job awareness related workshops in both Govt and Pvt Sector for the students of different courses.
2. Provided placement training to the job seekers, in association with Godrej, like Mock Group Discussions, Interviews, and CV writing sessions, followed by Placements.
3. Ran a Career Forum (a student- TPO initiative) where the students were provided career Counseling, Job training & exposure to the guest lectures.
4. Invited speakers from the corporate world (Wipro, Genpact, ICICI Bank, NIIT, etc) for the Guidance & Motivation of the students.
5. Organized Technical Training Workshops to the student of Computer Science & Engineering on the topics like Android application, Java, etc, in association with Ducat and Cat -7.
6. Organized a Career Fair for the
students in association with The Chopras,
7. In order to inculcate the
Entrepreneurship skills amongst the students, organized Workshop for the
students of technical and non technical courses on the theme ?How to be an Entrepreneur? in
association with the District Industrial Centre and NSIC,
8. Organized various creativity oriented
student activities under the aegis of XFI Solution?s
9. Organized lectures on soft skills for the students of different courses.
10. Invited to interact with Mr. Rajeev Kumar ? global head ? campus hiring ? Wipro Technologies, for the students of the University.
11. Organized Campus Placements for the first time in Women?s college of the reputed companies like Wipro, Vodafone, Aon Hewitt, where more than 40 girls got the Job offers.
12. Organized Campus placements of the students.