Department of Physiology
Outreach Programme of the Department
Faculty of the department worked as a member of doctors team to serve in Nirmal Ashram for orphans and
destitute in Jamalpur, Aligarh under the auspices of mother Teresa mission.
Organized several health camps on immunization and talks on various diseases like dengue, hypertension, diabetes
mellitus, nutritional deficiencies at annual agricultural and industrial exhibition at Aligarh and under the auspices of
Rotary club, Aligarh.
Active participant in Rotary polio eradication program.
Active participant with the NGOs along with the district hospital authorities on nutritional status of women and children
and family planning.
Cancer awareness program 2011-12.
- Osteoporosis day guest lecture,
- Yoga and stress management with local school/ college,
- Mission to spread health and fitness.
- Motivating people for saving water and rain water harvesting.
- Financial contribution to relief fund for flood & drought or other natural calamities.