Department of Paediatrics & Preventive Dentistry
News and Publication of the Department
1.Conducted Dental Health Education programme in Aligarh and Mahamayanagar districts, covering 37 schools and educating 18978 students.
2.Conducted Oral health check up and imparted oral hygiene instructions to 180 students of Blossoms Public School on 7th Feb 2013.
3. Celebrated Oral Hygiene Day by conducting oral health check up and imparting health education to 80 students of Ayesha Tareen Public School (2013).
4. Conducted Oral health check up and School Dental Health education at Green Crescent Public School on 13th November 2017, covering 500 school children.
5. Conducted Dental Health Education and school preventive programme at BlossomÔ??s Public school on 27th April 2018, covering 200 school children.
6. Conducted Dental Health Education and school preventive programme at Govt.Primary School, Dhorra Mafi on 7th May 2018 , covering 173 school children.
7. Conducted Oral health check up and treatment of 472 prison inmates of District Jail of Aligarh on 3rd August 2018.
8.Conducted Oral health check up and imparted oral hygiene instructions to 103 pre nursery students of Blossoms Public School on 7th and 8th August 2018.
9. Conducted School Preventive Programme and Oral health check up of 450 school children of First to Fifth Standards of Abdullah Girls School, Aligarh Muslim University on 24th and 26th November 2018.
10. Organized Oral Health Week from 14th November 2018 to 30th November 2018,covering more than 1000 children from different schools, who were examined and dental health education imparted to them.