News and Publication of the Department
1. Iram S, Khan S, Ansary AA, Arshad M, Siddiqui S, Ahmad E, Khan RH, Khan MS.(2016) Biogenic terbium oxide nanoparticles as the vanguard against osteosarcoma. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2;168:123-131
2. Zaman M, Ehtram A, Chaturvedi SK, Nusrat S, Khan RH. (2016) Amyloidogenic behavior of different intermediate state of stem bromelain: A biophysical insight.
Int J Biol Macromol;91:477-485
3. Alam P, Chaturvedi SK, Siddiqi MK, Rajpoot RK, Ajmal MR, Zaman M, Khan RH. (2016) Vitamin k3 inhibits protein aggregation: Implication in the treatment of amyloid diseases. Sci Rep. ;6:26759.
4. Ajmal MR, Zaidi N, Alam P, Nusrat S, Siddiqi MK, Badr G, Mahmoud MH, Khan RH. (2016) Insight into the interaction of antitubercular and anticancer compound clofazimine with human serum albumin: spectroscopy and molecular modelling. J Biomol Struct Dyn.20:1-12
5. Naeem A, Bhat SA, Iram A, Khan RH.(2016) Aggregation of intrinsically disordered fibrinogen as the influence of backbone conformation.Arch Biochem Biophys 603:38-47.
6. Zaman M, Zakariya SM, Nusrat S, Khan MV, Qadeer A, Ajmal MR, Khan RH (2016) Surfactant-mediated amyloidogenesis behavior of stem bromelain; A biophysical insight. J Biomol Struct Dyn. :1-40.
7. Hoque M, Gupta J, Rabbani G, Khan RH, Saleemuddin M.(2016) Behaviour of oleic acid-depleted bovine alpha-lactalbumin made LEthal to tumor cells (BAMLET). Mol Biosyst. 12(6):1871-80
8. Salahuddin P, Fatima MT, Abdelhameed AS, Nusrat S, Khan RH.(2015) Structure of amyloid oligomers and their mechanisms of toxicities: Targeting amyloid oligomers using novel therapeutic approaches. Eur J Med Chem. ;114:41-58.
9. Ali MA, Tazmin T, Latif T, Haque SA, Hossain MA, Islam MN, Khan RH, Hoque MA. (2016) Incomplete Pentalogy of Cantrell--A Case Report. Mymensingh Med 25(1):153-7.
10. Alam P, Abdelhameed AS, Rajpoot RK, Khan RH.(2016) Interplay of multiple interaction forces: Binding of tyrosine kinase inhibitor nintedanib with human serum albumin. J Photochem Photobiol B. 57:70-6
11. Ajmal MR, Abdelhameed AS, Alam P, Khan RH. (2015) Interaction of new kinase inhibitors cabozantinib and tofacitinib with human serum alpha-1 acid glycoprotein. A comprehensive spectroscopic and molecular Docking approach. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 159:199-208.
12. Chaturvedi SK, Khan JM, Siddiqi MK, Alam P, Khan RH. (2016) Comparative insight into surfactants mediated amyloidogenesis of lysozyme. Int J Biol Macromol. 83:315-25.
13. Thakur K, Kaur M, Rabbani G, Khan RH, Singh S, Singh J. (2016) Structural variations and molten globule state in Arisaema helliborifolium lectin under various treatments as monitored by spectroscopy. Protein Pept Lett. 23(2):107-19.
14. Khan AU â??A long journey of antibiotic resistance: is MCR-1 last stop?â?? Lancet Inf Dis. (2016) Comments onhttp://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(15)00424
15. Qayyum ,S, Sharma, S, Bisht, D and Khan AU " , Protein translation machinery holds a key for transition of planktonic cells to biofilm state in Enterococcus faecalis
16. Khan SN and Khan AU. â??Breaking the spell: Combating Multidrug resistant â??Superbugsâ??â?? Front Microbiol (2016) 7:174. (IF:4) : A proteomic approach" Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun ( 2016) in press ( IF: 2.5)
17. Kulshrestha S, Khan S, Hasan S, Khan EH, Misba, L, Khan, AU. Calcium fluoride nanoparticles induced suppression of Streptococcus mutans biofilm: An in-vitro and in-vivo approachâ?? Applied Microbiology Biotechnology ( 2016) 100(4):1901-14 (IF: 3.4
18. Misba L, Kulshrestha S, and Khan, AU. â??Antibiofilm action of toluidine blue O-Silver nanoparticle conjugate on Streptococcus mutans: A mechanism of type I photodynamic therapyâ?? Biofouling 2016 32(3):313-28. ( IF: 3.4) â??Calcium fluoride nanoparticles induced suppression of Streptococcus mutans biofilm: An in-vitro and in-vivo approachâ?? Applied Microbiology Biotechnology ( 2016) 100(4):1901-14 (IF: 3.4).
19. Qayyum 2015: S and Khan AU â??Biofabrication of broad range antibacterial and antibiofilm silver nanoparticles and evaluation of plant extract contribution in nanoparticle actionâ?? IET Nanobiotechnology ( in press) 2016; ( If: 1.8)
20. Mohammad S, Hanif S, Sherwani M, Mohammad O, Azam M, Al-Resayes SI. (2016) Pharmacophore hybrid approach of new modulated bis-diimine uII/ZnII complexes based on 5-chloro Isatin Schiff base derivatives: Synthesis, spectral studies and comparative biological assessment. J Photochem Photobiol B.;157:39-56. (Impact Factor: 3.24)
21. Zaheer MR, Gupta A, Iqbal J, Zia Q, Ahmad A, Roohi, Owais M, Hashlamon A, Mohd Setapar SH, Ashraf GM, Aliev G.( 2016) Molecular mechanisms of drug photodegradation and photosensitization.Curr Pharm Des.; 22(7):768- 82. (Impact Factor: 2.84)
22. MS Asif, S Sherwani , AA Khan, M Owais (2016) Dendrosome mediated topical gene silencing by PLK-1 specific siRNA: implication in treatment of skin cancer in mouse model RSC Advances 6 (8), 6843-6857 (Impact Factor: 3.84)
23. Zia Q, Azhar A, Kamal MA, Aliev G, Owais M, Ashraf GM. Super aggregated form of Amphotericin B: a novel way to increase its therapeutic index. Curr Pharm Des. 2016;22(7):792-803. (Impact Factor: 3.84)
24. Hassan MF, Rauf A, Sherwani A, Owais M. (2015) Synthesis and In Vitro Biological Evaluation of 1,3,4-Oxadiazol-2(3H)-one and Tetrahydropyridazine- 3,6-dione Derivatives of Fatty Acids. Sci Pharm. 9;83(3):429-43.
25. Younus H., Anwar S., Prevention of non-enzymatic glycosylation (glycation): Implication in the treatment of diabetic complication. Review article accepted for publication in Int. J. Health Sci. 10 (2016) 137-153.