Notable Alumni of the Department
1. Dr. Salman Muzammil, Head Of Biophysics & Developability, Biologics Research, Johnson & Johnson, Demographic Info, Greater Philadelphia A
2. Dr. Lokesh Agrawal, Project Director, R&D/Translational Sciences And Strategy (Virus Vaccines Division) At Medimmune (Astrazeneca Inc.), Washington D.C. Industr
3. Dr. Faisal Nazir Zaidi, Scientist, School Of Medicine, Department Of Neurosciences. University Of California, San Diego, Usa,
4. Dr Seema Qamar...Scientist, Protein Engineering And The Design Of New Enzymes, Astbury Centre Of Structural Molecular Biology, Garstang Building, University Of Leeds, Leeds
5. Dr. Md. Anaul Kabir , Assistant Professor , Biotechnology. National Institute Of Technology Calicut.
6. Dr. Mohd. Najeeb Siddiqui, Production Manager, Beckman Coulter, New Delhi
7. Dr. Huma Mustafa, Joint Director, Council of Science & Technology, Lucknow
8. Dr. Munawwar Ali Khan, Associate Professor, Zayed University,Dubai Academic City, UAE
9. Dr. Shahid Hasan, US Patent and Trademark Office, Massachusetts, USA
10. Dr. Ajamaluddin Malik, Assistant Professor,t King Saud University, KSA
11. Dr. Ajay Pratap Singh, Assistant Professor,t University of South Alabama, USA
12. Dr. Elyas K.K, Professor, Department of Biotechnology, University of Calicut, Calicut.
13. Dr. Mohd. Azhar Aziz, Principal Investigator at KAIMRC Associate Research Scientist at King Abdullah International Medical Research Center, KSA
14. Dr. Saleem Javed, Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
15. Dr. Shakil Ahmad, Scientist -C, Molecular and Structural Biology Division, Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow