Department of Surgery
Seminar/Conference/Workshop of the Department
The Department is organizing Surgery Update 2018 on 14- 15 April, 2018.
The Department is organizing Bariatric Surgery Live workshop on 21st April, 2018.
The Department is organizing UPASICON - 2014 conference and Live workshop on Laparoscopic & Open Surgery of UP Chapter of Association of Surgeons of India (UPASI) in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, on 14th -16th November 2014
The Department of Surgery hosted TRAUMA UPDATE-2013 between 7th - 9th October, 2013. Prof. Mohammad Habib Raza was the Organizing Secretary and Prof. M. Amanullah Khan was the Organizing Chairman.
The detailed programme is given. This Programme was attended by students from other Medical Colleges also. The Workshop was very helpful to the students.
1. Trauma Update - 2013 organised by the Department of Surgery on 7, 8 & 9 October 2013
1. Dr Omar AKhtar a)Renal transplant- Surgical Aspects. b) Modern Day Urinary Stone Management
Thursday 30th January 2014
2. Professor Madad Ali a) Use of ERCP in benign and Malignant disorders b) Autoimmune Pancreatitisor Management of Severe Acute Pancreatitis c) Evaluation of Solid liver lesion. from 16-20 April 2013.
1.Dr Ajay Sharma, Consultant GI Surgeon, SMS Jaipur. Whipple's Procedure. 28 September 2013
2. Prof Ashok Kumar Gupta, Department of Surgical Gastroenterolgy. Live workshop on stapling devices November 2013.
1. PTC (Primary Trauma Care) WOrkshop on 8 and 9 October 2013.
Seminar on Emerging Trends in the Management of Trauma
Guest Lectures on the following topics delivered by Dr. Madad Ali, Gastroenterologist, Alya Digestive Centre,USA in Surgery O.T. Seminar Room on 18th & 20th April 2013:
1) Autoimmue Acute Pancreatitis & the Role of ERCP
2) Evaluation of Solid Liver Mass.
LAPCON-2009 (Live Operative Workshop on Laparoscopic Procedures in Adults & Children) held on 19-20 Dec. 2009.