Administration Section (T)
The Section deals with the following:
· To upkeep schedule of establishment of teachers (Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors) and School Teachers including Senior Secondary Schools (Boys/Girls).
· To issue appointment orders of teaching staff including school teachers as soon as recommendations of GSC/LSC, duly approved by the Vice-Chancellor, are received from the Selection Committees Section.
· To sanction non-compounded advance increments to teachers as an incentive for Ph.D./ M.Phil. and other higher qualifications as per clause 11(c) of the Chapter IV of the Ordinances (Executive).
· To issue confirmation orders of teachers on satisfactory completion of probation period.
· To issue Leave Encashment order under LTC Scheme and on retirement of the teachers.
· To sanction various types of leaves to teachers.
· To issue appointment orders of:
Ø Dean of the Faculties: (As per Statute 7 of the Statutes of the University)
Ø Chairman of the Department of Studies: (As per Statute 8 of the Statutes of the University read with Clause 4 of Chapter?II of Ordinances (Academic).
Ø Provost: (As per Statute 11 of the Statutes of the University).
Ø DSW: (As per Statute 10 of the Statutes of the University).
Ø Proctor: (As per Statute 12 of the Statutes of the University).
· Disposal of RTI applications/ appeals
· To process cases of retirement of teachers on medical ground
· To grant No Object Certificate (NOC) to teachers
· Any other work assigned from time to time