Zakir Husain College of Engineering and Technology
Research Enhancement Cell
1. To pursue global standards of excellence in research activities.
2. To create an atmosphere to attract the students as well as teachers towards the research activity.
3. To serve as a quality human resource provider to the society and industry.
4. To identify and secure sustainable sources to fund the research activities.
5. To establish a smooth link with other organizations by sharing resources for joint projects.
Following is a list of Research Funding Agencies available at National Level which can be approached for Research Work:
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB)
- Aeronautics Research and Development Board (ARDB)
- Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS)
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)
- Department of Atomic Energy
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Department of Electronics and Information Technology
- European Union
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
- Indian National Science Academy (INSA)
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Science
- Ministry of Environment & Forests (MoEF)
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Small Scale Industries
- Ministry of Textiles
- Ministry of Urban Development
- Ministry of Water Resources
- National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM)
- Naval Research Board (NRB)
- Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA)
- Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research