AMU Law Society Review
1. All submissions (in hard copy and e-mail) must be accompanied by:
a. A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), official designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the paper and contact number.
b. A Certificate that the paper submitted is a piece of original research work and has not been copied or published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
c. An abstract of not more than 200 words.
2. Articles should be in English language only and in conformity with the mentioned rules for submission.
3. Electronic submissions (on email) should ideally be made in Word Format (.doc)/ (docx).
4. The main text must be in Times New Roman , Font Size 12 with 1.5 space and the citations should strictly conform to the rules in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th edition) or ILI citation.
This mode of citation must be strictly followed otherwise the paper shall not be considered for publication.
5. The word limit for articles is approximately 1500-2000 (including footnotes). Authors are requested to follow the word limit strictly, otherwise the submissions shall be rejected.
6. In case of references from websites, complete URL address, along with the last date of accessing the website should be mentioned.
7. Papers submissions to the Review shall be evaluated by the nominated Referees. A mere submission of a contribution shall not confer any claim for publication.
8. Editorial Board, A.M.U Law Society Review, reserves the right to take decision to publish the paper /articles or not.
9. Submission of a paper shall be taken to imply that it is an unpublished work and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
10. Papers /articles are to be submitted in duplicate. A soft copy of the article/paper should be sent along with two hard copies. Authors are requested to verify references and quotations before submitting the papers.