Pay Revision Cell
The Pay Revision Cell is an important part of the Finance & Accounts Department and deals with all types of Fixations of Pay and resultant arrears of all the staff, mainly-
1. Revision of Pay Scales on the recommendation of the Pay Commissions.
2. Fixation on Promotions.
3. Fixation of Senior Scale/Selection Grade or stage 1, 2, & 3 in respect of Teaching Staff.
4. Fixation of Senior Scale/Selection Grade of School Teachers.
5. Pay Fixation of NT Staff under ACPs/MACPs Schemes.
6. Pay Fixation/ Protection of Senior Residents on their appointment as Assistant Professor/Medical Officers.
7. Pay Protection of previous employment
8. Stepping up of pay.
9. Fixation of Pay on re-employment of pensioners.
10. Removal of anomaly in pay.
11. Drawal of all types of arrears.
12. All the Correspondence in respect of queries on pay fixations and arrears.13. Providing information to the information seeker under the provisions of Right to Information Act,2005.