Leadership & Organizations
Public Relation Officer
Controller Of Examination
Dean Student`s Welfare
Provost of Halls of Residence
University Health Office
MoUs with other Institution
Sir Syed Academy
Foodcraft Institute Aligarh
Moinuddin Art Gallery
Board of Secondary and Senior Secondary Education
Residential Coaching Academy
Bridge Course for Graduates of Deeni Madaris
K.A. Nizami Centre for Quranic Studies
Admissions & Exams
Dean Student`s Welfare
Loan Facility for Students
Security and Discipline
Red Ribbon Club
SAE ZHCET Collegiate Club
Extra Curricular Activities
University Film Club
National Service Scheme
University NCC Unit
Student' Counselling Centre
IGNOU STUDY CENTRE, AMU
UGC Online Student's grievance Redressal System
AMU Law Society Review
ASCE AMU International Student Chapter
On Line Admission Fees and Dues
AMU Students Union
Intranet Portal "myamu.ac.in"
Chief Election Officer, AMUSU
Training & Placement
Training and Placement (General)
Training and Placement (Z.H. College of Engineering and Technology)
Training and Placement (Computer Science)
Training and Placement (AMU Malappuram Centre)
Training and Placement (University Polytechnic)
Training and Placement (University Women's Polytechnic)
Training and Placement (Department-wise)
Maulana Azad Library
Engineering College Library
Medical College Library
Social Science Cyber Library
Ajmal Khan Tibbiya College Library
Responsibilities and Duties of Cash Section
Cash section is the only entry and exit point of all the receipt and payment coming in and going out from AMU.
1. All the cash books of income are maintained by cash section on the basis of receipts provided by respective banks.
2. Deals all the receipts of NRI/Foreign Nationals.
3. In respect of payments, all the cheques are disburse through cheque counter/speed post and RTGS by the cash section.
4. Cash section is responsible to deposit all the taxes (Income tax, VAT and Labour Cess Government Accounts.
5. To Maintain the record of revenue and postal stamps.
6. To issue the cheque books of all accounts to respective sections.
7. Custodian of all the paid vouchers of MU Fund/Deposit/PF/Scholarship/SWF/HBL/Pension/Salary Account.
8. Deposit the cheques of Electricity bills/Telephone bills/Salary,Pension and Scholarship.