Responsibilities and Duties of Cash Section
Cash section is the only entry and exit point of all the receipt and payment coming in and going out from AMU.
1. All the cash books of income are maintained by cash section on the basis of receipts provided by respective banks.
2. Deals all the receipts of NRI/Foreign Nationals.
3. In respect of payments, all the cheques are disburse through cheque counter/speed post and RTGS by the cash section.
4. Cash section is responsible to deposit all the taxes (Income tax, VAT and Labour Cess Government Accounts.
5. To Maintain the record of revenue and postal stamps.
6. To issue the cheque books of all accounts to respective sections.
7. Custodian of all the paid vouchers of MU Fund/Deposit/PF/Scholarship/SWF/HBL/Pension/Salary Account.
8. Deposit the cheques of Electricity bills/Telephone bills/Salary,Pension and Scholarship.