The main functions of the Budget Section,
Finance & Accounts Department
1. Preparation of the Budget Estimates / Revised Budget Estimates of the University.
2. Preparation of Schedule of Establishment of the University.
3. Convening the Finance Committee meetings for consideration of the Budget Estimates /Revised Budget Estimates/Annual Accounts of the University/Separate Audit Report and other financial matters which are included in the Agenda of the meeting.
4. Preparation of the information required by the UGC from time to time.
5. Preparation of replies of the Audit Objections raised by the Government Auditors every financial year.
6. Providing information under RTI to the information seeker under the provision of RTI Act, 2005.
7. Allocation of the Development Charges to the Departments of the University.
8. Preparation of Annual Report related to the University Finances.
9. All the correspondence on the proposals /letters /files received from various departments/offices of the University.