Department of Jarahat
Prof. Iqbal Aziz
|Qualification :||M.S. (General Surgery)|
|Thrust Area :||General Surgery|
|Address :||1404, Medical Road, Sir Syed Nagar Civil Lines, Aligarh|
I have been teaching Surgery since 1993, & have been giving Clinical Training to the Under-Graduate & Post-Graduate students in the form of O.P.D., Indoor Ward Teaching, performing all sorts of major & minor operations, where Laparoscopic Surgery & Cystoscopy is being done in addition to nearly all major & minor operations of General Surgery. I am interested in Laparoscopic Surgery as well as General Surgery. I have done many Clinical Trails of Unani Medicine in a Modern Scientific format.
- “Open Cholecystectomy in Situs Inversus Totalis: A Case Report”. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research. 2018.
- “Relationship between prostate volume and lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) as measured by international prostate symptom score (IPSS)”. International Journal of Medical and Health Research, 2017.
- “Incidence of H. Pylori Infection in Aligarh” JETIR (ISSN 2349-5162). December 2017; 4 (12): 537-541.
- “Long parallel cystic duct in open cholecystectomy - a case report”. PARIPEX - Indian Journal of Research. 2017. (September); 6 (9): 73-74.
- “Safety and efficacy of unani compound drug in helicobacter pylori positive antral gastritis (warm-e-meda patients): a controlled study”. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS). 2017. (September); 16 (9): 81-88.
- “Role of Cadmium and Lead in Malignant Breast Tumor Development”, International Journal of Recent Scientific Research. 2016 (Jan); 7(1): 8363-8368.
- “Prevalence of Hepatitis B virus infection in asymptomatic patients: An Observational study”. International Journal of Medical & Health Research. 2016.
- “Evaluation of the efficacy of Aabzan (Sitz Bath) in post Anorectal Surgery: A Randomized controlled study”. 2016