Department of Amraz-e-niswan-wa-Atfal
Prof. (Mrs.) Suboohi Mustafa
|Qualification :||B.U.M.S., M.D. (Moalijat)|
|Thrust Area :||Qabalat-wa-Amraz-e-Niswan (Gynae & Obstetrics)|
|Address :||Pahasu Apartment, Pahasu House, Aligarh|
|Joining Date :||2019-10-05|
|Nature of association :||Regular|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
Started her primary education from Abdullah Nursery School and completed Senior Secondary level from Abdullah Girls School AMU. After that joined AK Tibbiya College in 1987 and completed (BUMS) & PG (MD Moalejat) from the same university in 1993 & 1999 respectively.
After compleating Post Graduation in Moalijat, joined Department of Amraz-e-Niswa wa Atfal AMU Aligarh as Faculty Member.
Her area of interest is Amraz-e-Niswa wa Qabalat (Gynae & Obs) and to provide support and treatment to ailing females through Unani Medicine.
Some journal of repute in which her papers have been published includes Hamdard Medicus Pakistan, Uni Med Aligarh,JICH Aligarh, IJUM N Delhi
- Treatment of Simple Hemorrhagic cyst with Arqe Mako and Arq Kasni: A Case Report in World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research Vol7, issue 10 May 2018: pp 492-496 (Author)
- Ploysystic Ovarian Syndrome From Greeko-Arab to the Present: A Review in World Journal of Pharmaceutical Science Vol 4, issue 4, March 2018: pp.68-72 (Co-author)
- Effect of Munzij Mushil Therapy and Regimenal Modalities in Post Stroke Hemiplegic Patient: A Case Study in Research &Reviews: A Journal of Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy Vol 4 Issue 2 Apr-2017 : pp. 7-11 (Co-Author)
- Efficacy of Herbal Formulation (Acacia Arabica & Butea Frondosa) in treatment of Post Natal Backache in Paripex- Indian Journal of Research Vol 5 Issue 11 Nov-2016 : pp. 12-15 (Author)
- Incidence of Pregnancy induced Hypertension (PIH) in Different Temperaments (Mizaj) in Unimed Kulliyat Vol IX, issue 1, April 2015-March 2016: pp.59-61 (Co-Author)
- Role of WHO and Doctors in maintaining Global Peace and Hormony in Souvenir of 12th national seminar on Maintaining Peace and Communal Harmony: Role and Mutual Responsibilities. Zakir Husain Foundation an NGO, Aligarh On 25 Jan 2015 pp.13-15 (Author)
- Clinical Evaluation of Mizaj (Temperament) in The patients of Polycystic Ovarian Disease in International Ayurvedic Medical Journal, Vol3 Issue 11, Nov 2015 pp.2173-2176
- Clinical Evaluation of Dry Cupping for the treatment of Primary Dysmenorrhoea (Usre tams Tashannuj) in Married Females: A 20 patients Pilot Study in Paripex- Indian Journal of Research Vol 4 Issue 4 Apr-2015 : pp. 12-15 (Author)
- Medicinal Values of Quercus Infectoria; A Boon from Tropics, Journal of Integrated Community Health, Special issue 2015, pp.45-49
- A Review on Hammam (Hot Bath): An Antediluvian Art of Curing. International Human Research Journal Volume-III, Issue-I, Jan-March 2015: pp.5-8 (Co-Author)
- Efficiacy of Irsa (Iris ensata) on Vaginal Discharge in the patients of Cervicitis (Iltehabe Unqur Rehm): A Clinical Study in Journal of Integrated Community Heath Vol 3 Issue 1-2 Jan-Dec 2014: pp 48-55 (Co-Author)
- Relevance of Pap Smear cytology in Cervical cancer Study in Journal of Integrated Community Heath Vol 3 Issue 1-2 Jan-Dec 2014: pp 61-67 (Co-Author)
- A Review Of Sinusitis In The Unani Medicine in International Journal of Universal Pharmacy and Bio Sciences 3(3): May-June 2014: pp. 190-195(Co-Author)
- Prevalence of Cervicitis according to Age Mizaj and Socioeconomic Status: An Observational study in Journal of Integrated Community Heath Vol 2 Issue 2 Jul-Dec 2013: pp22-27 (Co-Author)
- “Message Therapy in the Context of Unani Medicine” in “Indian Journal of Unani Medicine” July-December 2013 Vol 6.Issue 2 pp.129-137. (Co-Author)
- Evaluation of efficiacy of Cupping in Usre tams Tashannuj (Spasmodic Dysmenorrhoea) in Journal of Integrated Community Heath Vol 1 Issue 2 Jul-Dec 2012 pp. 55-59 (Author)
- Evaluation of Mizaj in the patients of Usre Tams Tashanujji in Journal of Integrated Community Heath Vol 1 Issue 1 Jan-June 2012 pp. 49-52 (Author)
- “Maa Bachcha Aur Sehat” , in Journal on Medical Health “Jahan-e-Tibb” April-June 2010 pp 95-99
- “Health and Nutrition a Precondition of Child Development”, in Souvenir of 5th National Seminar on Child Advocacy – A Need of Contemporary Society, Organized by Dr. Zakir Husain Foundation an NGO, Aligarh, Jan. 17, 2010, p.85-88 (Author)
- Clinical efficacy of Habbe Hilteet as Monotherapy in patients with usre tams Tashannuji in UNIMED Kulliyat, Oct-March 2009, Vol IV issue 2.
- Qabz-e-Hawamil aur Ilaj bil Ghiza, in Journal on Medical Health “Jahan-e-Tibb” Oct-Dec 2008. P.No. 183-185.
- ‘Natural approach to menopause’, in Hamdard Medicus. July-Sept 2008, Vol 51, No 3, pp.115-117.
- ‘Clinical Efficacy of Joshanda Mulayyan in the treatment of constipation during pregnancy’ in Hamdard Medicus. July-Sept 2008, Vol 51, No 3, p. 42-45.
- “Intervention of Unani Medicine in Alzheimer’s Disease” in UNIMED, Aligarh Vol.3, Issue 2, Oct. 2007–March, 2008. pp. 20-24.
- “Diet Related Non Communicable Diseases”, in Proceedings (Collection of papers presented in the Seminar on Global health Scenario in Unani Medicine, New Delhi, 28-30 August 2007) Published by All India Unani Tibbi Conference, p. 27.
- “Fertility Control With Unani Medicines”, in Proceedings (Collection of papers presented in the Seminar on Global health Scenario in Unani Medicine, New Delhi, 28-30 August 2007) Published by All India Unani Tibbi Conference, p. 37.
- “Keep Arthritis at Bay the Unani Way”, in Proceedings (Collection of papers presented in the Seminar on Global health Scenario in Unani Medicine, New Delhi, 28-30 August 2007) Published by All India Unani Tibbi Conference, p. 98.
- ‘Clinical efficacy of Sufoof-e-Mudir in the treatment of Premenstrual syndrome’ in UNIMED, Aligarh Vol.2, Issue 2 Oct.2006-Mar.2007 p.57.
- 'Mutalazema baad az inqeta-e-haiz ke mareezon mein mizaj ka
tahqeeqi mutala', in UNIMED, Aligarh in Vol 1, Issue 2 Oct-2005 to March 2006. P.No.4.
- 'Clinical efficacy of 'Joshanda-e-Zaheer' in the Treatment of Chronic
Amoebic Dysentery during Pregnancy' in UNIMED, Aligarh. Vol. I, Issue 1.
April-Sept. 2005, P.No. 44.
- 'The Effect of Khameera Marwareed in Palpitation during Pregnancy' in Hamdard Medicus, Karchi, Pakistan. April – June 2001, Vol. XLIV No. 2, P.No. 122-125.