Department of Shia Theology
Dr. Hadi Raza
|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Thrust Area :||Logic, Philosophy, Theology, Environmental Protection & Islamic Law|
|Address :||Home Address: B-17, Medical Colony, AMU, Aligarh -202002 (U.P.) India.|
Dr. Syed Hadi Raza Taqvi was born in Taqvi family having a long tradition of religious scholarship.
He was raised in an educational environment, and completed his Primary, Secondary education in Bal Gyan Niketan & Shri Gandhi Inter college Basta Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India.
In 1999 he went to Islamic Republic of Iran for higher Islamic Studies. He completed his academic studies in The Higher Educational Institute Jurisprudence (مجتمع آموزش عالي فقه) a Bachelor of Islamic Studies in the year 2003. He received a Master's degree in Islamic law (Fiqh) and assets of Islamic jurisprudence of Al Mustafa International University in Iran.
Along with his academic studies, his love and passion for Hawza studies drove him to Hawza seminary.
Therefore he studied at the Hawza Seminary and University prominent books in Arabic Grammar, Qur'anic sciences, Theology, Principles of Jurisprudence, Logic, Philosophy, Mysticism, Jurisprudence, Ethic, Politics, Principals of Medicines, Physics, Chemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Zoology? etc.
كفاية الأصول، والرسائل، والمكاسب، والحلقات الثلاث، واللمعة مع شرحها، والمنطق، وقطر الندى، والرسالة العمليّة، والبلاغة الواضحة، والمنهج الجديد في تعليم الفلسفة، بداية الحكمة ونهاية الحكمة.
After that he completed the level of Bahsu al Kharij (Discussion with senior ayatollahs and religious authorities).
- A Dialectical Research on the Education and Learning of women
- Photography in the light of Shia jurisprudence
- Ahl al-Bayt in light of the Qur'anic term
- The Role of Shiites in Preserving the Holy Quran
- Evidence of the Khums in the Quran and Sunnah
- The Qur'an's treatments of religious extremism
- Peaceful coexistence under religious pluralism
- Theological Debates in the Qur'an
- The Verses of Law of the interpretation of Imam
- Religious Pluralism A reading in the theory of Abdul Karim Sroush
- Theology Comparative Study between the School of Al-Adliya and Al- AshÊ¿aria
- Factors of the immortality of the Renaissance Husseiniya In the koran
- The Methodology of the Prophets in Calling to Monotheism