Department of Economics
Prof. Zeba Sheereen
|Thrust Area :||Agricultural Economics,Food Security|
|Address :||F3.AZIM ESTATE PHASE II, NEW SIR SYED NAGAR,ALIGARH|
|Joining Date :||1991-09-19|
|Nature of association :||Regular|
Research Papers and Article:
- Zeba Sheereen&Sohrab Ansari (2017) “Structural Transformation of Indian Agriculture: Challenges for Small and Marginal farmer” The Indian Economic Journal, Special Issue December 2017.
- Zeba Sheereen&ShaheenaParween (2016) “Instability in Agricultural Output in India: Role of Micro Irrigation” Conference Volume of 99th Annual Conference of the IEA held at Sri Venkateswara University Tirupathi.
- Zeba Sheereen and ShaziaBanu (2016). “Agriculture Diversification and Food Security Concerns in India.” IOSR Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science, vol.9, Issue 11, Ver.1 Nov.2016
- Zeba Sheereen, Mohammad Rehan and Ashish Kumar Parashari (2016) “Caste Influence of Women Participation in Agriculture- A case Study of Moradabad District. REIMRJ, Volume -VI, Issue VIII.
- Sohrab Ansari &Zeba Sheereen (2016). “Socio-Economic Condition of Tea Garden Workers in Alipurduar District West Bengal”. International Journal of Research in Social Sciences 9247, Vol.6, Issue 2, Feb 2016.ISSN 2249-2496 Open Access International e-journal.
- ShaziaBanu&Zeba Sheereen (2015). “Public Policy and Agriculture Diversification in India: An Overview.” SIT Journal of Management, Vol.5.No.2.December 2015
- Zeba Sheereen (2014). “Agricultural Productivity and Food Security in India: Issues and Concerns.” International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences, Vol No.4, Issue-7, July 2014. ISSN 2249-5894,
- Tamanna Khan, Nasim Ansari &Zeba Sheereen (2014).” Higher Education in India: Access, Equity and Inclusiveness, International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol II. Issue V May 2014, ISSN 2321-9203
- Jiyaur Rahman &Zeba Sheereen (2013). “Performance of MNREGA in Manipur: A Cross District Analysis.” International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management, Vol No.3 (2013), Issue No.07 (July). ISSN 2231-4245,
- AndalibZaihra, Jiyaur Rahman &Zeba Sheereen (2013).”Gender Disparity in Elementary Education in India: A Challenge for Inclusive Growth.” International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management, Vol.No.3 (2013), Issue No.09 (September). ISSN 2231-4245.
- Zeba Sheereen&ShaheenaPerween (2012). “Population, Poverty and Sustainable Development: A Challenge Ahead For India.” International Journal of Business, Management & Social Sciences, an international peer-reviewed journal. Vol.II, Issue 1 (II), September 2012. ISSN: 2249-7463.
- Zeba Sheereen (2012). “Climate change threat in the context of food security challenges in India.” International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences Vol.No-2 Issue-9 September 2012.ISSN-2249-5894.
- Zeba Sheereen (2012). “Concerns of Food Security in India amidst Economic Crisis”. International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management, Vol.No.2 Issue No.4 (April). ISSN 2231-4245.
- Jiyaur Rahman and Zeba Sheereen (2011). “Trends and composition of institutional credit to the agriculture sector during the post-reform period in India”. African Journal of Business Management Vol 5 (27), pp.11236-11245, 9 November.
- Zeba Sheereen (2008). “Education of Women for Sustainable Development: A Challenge for Rural India”. 91st Conference volume, Indian Economic Association,Udaipur.
- Zeba Sheereen (2005). “Regionalism and Economic Opportunities for India – SAARC or ASEAN”. Third Concept. An International Journal of Ideas Vol. 19 No.218, New Delhi ISSN 0970-7247.
- Zeba Sheereen (2005)“GATS and India’s Services Sector”. 88th Conference volume. The Indian Economic Association. School of Economics, Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam.
- Zeba Sheereen (2004). “Agriculture and Food Security in India”. Pre-conference Volume of National Seminar on Institutional Policy Options For Sustainable Agricultural Development, Edited. Prof.GottamGopal Reddy, Department of Economics, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Zeba Sheereen (2003). “The Role of Agriculture in Sustainable Development: A Case of South Asia”. 86th Conference Volume. Indian Economic Association Shivaji University Kolhapur Maharashtra.
(2019) Growth of Indian Economy in the New Millennium. Studium Press, New Delhi, ISBN:978-93-8504-646-9
(2016) Higher education in India: Issues and Concerns. Abhijeet Publications, New Delhi, ISBN:978-93-5074-224-2
Chapter in Edited Books:
- Zeba Sheereenand Sohrab Ansari (2017) “ Role of Panchayati Raj Institutions in Rural Development of West Bengal in Decentralization and Poverty Reduction In India-Initiative and Achievement (ed) by Mohd Azam Khan, Sunrise Publications, Delhi. ISBN:9789380966755
- Zeba Sheereen (2012) “Sustainable Forest Management and Food Security In India: The nexus” in Forest Management and Sustainable Development(ed) Raj Kumar Sen, Deep and Deep Publishing House, New Delhi ISBN: 9788184504262.
- Rahman J. and Sheereen Z. (2012) “Climate Change and Indian Agriculture” in Environment and Economic Development (ed) Anil Kumar Thakur and S.S.Somra , published on behalf of Indian Economic Association, Regal Publications, New Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-8484-151-0.