Department of Mathematics
Prof. Md. Kalimuddin Ahmad
|Thrust Area :||Image Processing, Wavelets and Mathematical Modeling|
|Address :||A-3, Naaz Residency, New Sir Syed Nagar, Aligarh, U.P. - 202002|
|Email :||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
Born on Oct. 11, 1963, Dr. Ahmad obtained his M.Sc. (Maths.) and M. Sc. Nat. (Industrial Mathematics) from Aligarh Muslim University and the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany in the year 1985 and 1993 respectively. His Ph.D. was carried out under the Sandwich Programme of DAAD at the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany during 1996-98 and the Ph.D. degree was finally awarded by AMU in 1999.
He is a recipient of DAAD fellowship of Germany and has been awarded Certificate of Outstanding Merit by Aligarh Muslim University in 2010.
He is pursuing his research in the field of Wavelet Analysis, identified as one of the thrust areas of mathematics by DST. Dr. Ahmad has published papers in journals like, Samp. Theor. in Signal and Image Processing (STSIP), Int. J. of Wavelets Multiresolution and Information Processing (IJWMIP), Nonlinear Analysis, J. of Ineq. & Appl. (JIA), Positivity, Appl. Math. Letters etc.
1. M.K. Ahmad, M. Sarfaraz and Santosh Kumar, Some recent developments in image restoration, Indian Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 9(1)(2018), 37-53.10.5958/1945-919X.2018.00004.X
2. Santosh Kumar, Mohd Sarfaraz and M.K. Ahmad, Denoising Method Based on Wavelet Coeffcients via Diffusion Equation, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology. Transaction A: Science, 2017, 1-6.
(Impact Factor:0.128) https://doi.org/10.1007/s40995-017-0228-7
3. Mohd. Sarfaraz, M.K. Ahmad and A. Kilicman, Approximation solution for system of generalized ordered variational inclusions with operator in ordered Banach space, Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2017, 1-13.
(Impact Factor: 0.630) https://doi.org/10.1186/s13660-017-1351-x
4. Santosh Kumar and M K Ahmad, A Time Dependent Model for Image Denoising, Journal of Signal and Information Processing, 6(1)(2015), 28-38.
(ISSN Print: 2159-4465, ISSN Online: 2159-4481, Google-based Impact Factor: 1) 10.4236/jsip.2015.61003
5. M K Ahmad, Stephan Didas, Alemdar Hasanov and Javid Iqbal, Sharp Operator Based Edge Detection, Journal of Signal and Information Processing, 6(2)(2015), 180-189.
(ISSN Print: 2159-4465, ISSN Online: 2159-4481, Google-based Impact Factor:1) 10.4236/jsip.2015.62017
6. S.S. Chang, Salahuddin, M K Ahmad and X. R. Wang, Generalized vector variational like inequalities in fuzzy environment, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 265 (2015), Pages 110-120.
(ISSN: 0165-0114, Impact Factor: 2.098) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fss.2014.04.004
7. Salahuddin, M K Ahmad and R. P. Agarwal, Set valued F-variational inequalities and set-valued vector F-complementarity problems, Mathematical Inequalities and Applications, vol. 16, no. 2 (2013), 587-599.
(ISSN: 1331-4343 (print), 1848-9966 (online), Impact Factor (2012): 0.588) dx.doi.org/10.7153/mia-16-44
8. R P Agarwal, Salahuddin and M K Ahmad, Hybrid type generalized multivalued vector complementarity problems, Ukrain J. of Mathematics, 65(2013), no. 1, 7-20. (ISSN: 1027-3190, Impact Factor: 0.21)
9. M K Ahmad, H Knaf and P Lang, A Wavelet Based Technique To Measure Heart Rate Variability, Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing (STSIP), 8(2)2009, 147-159.
(ISSN: 1530-6429) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260292792_A_Wavelet_Based_Technique_to_Measure_Heart_Rate_Variability
10. MK Ahmad and Javid Iqbal, Vector ValuedWeyl-HeisenbergWavelet Frame, International Journal of Wavelets, Multiresolution and Information Processing (IJWMIP),7(5)2009, 605-615.
(ISSN: 0219-6913, Impact Factor: 1.168) https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219691309003112
11. Salahuddin andMK Ahmad, Generalized Strongly Nonlinear Implicit Quasi-variational Inequalities, J. of Ineq. & Appl. (JIA), Article ID 124953, vol. 2009, 2009, 16 pages.
(ISSN: 1025-5834, Impact Factor: 0.792) https://www.emis.de/journals/HOA/JIA/Volume2009/124953.pdf
12. M K Ahmad and Salahuddin, A Fuzzy Extension of Generalized Implicit Vector Variational-like Inequalities, Positivity, 11(3)2007, 477-484.
(ISSN: 1385-1292, Impact Factor: 0.68) https://doi.org/10.1007/s11117-007-2042-5
13. M K Ahmad and Salahuddin, Existence of Solutions for Generalized Implicit Vector Variational-like Inequalities, Nonlinear Analysis, 67(2007), 430-441.
(ISSN: 0362-546X, Impact Factor: 1.487) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.na.2006.06.010
14. Salahuddin, M K Ahmad and A H Siddiqi, Parametric Problem of Completely Generalized Quasi-variational Inequalities, Journal of Inequalities and Applications (JIA), Article ID 86869, vol. 2006, 2006, 12 pages.
(ISSN: 1025-5834, Impact Factor: 0.792)
15. K M Furati, P Manchanda, M K Ahmad and A H Siddiqi, Trends in Wavelet Applications, In: Mathematical Models and Methods for Real World System, K M Furati, Z. Nashed, A H Siddiqi (eds.), Chapman & Hall / CRC, Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, U S A, 2006, 125-177.
(ISBN- 10: 0-8493-3743-7) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260363238_Trends_in_Wavelet_Applications
16. Salahuddin, M K Ahmad, and A H Siddiqi, Existence Results for Generalized Nonlinear Variational Inclusions, Appl. Math. Letters (AML), 18(8)2005, 859-864.
(ISSN: 0893-9659, Impact Factor: 1.097)
17. M K Ahmad and A H Siddiqi, Image Classi cation and Comparative Study of Compression Techniques, Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing (STSIP),1(2)2002, 155-180.
(ISSN: 1530-6429) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260363142_Image_Classification_and_Comparative_study_of_Compression_Techniques