Department of Mathematics
Dr. Javid Ali
|Qualification :||Ph.D. (AMU), P.D.F. (IITK and UPC Barcelona)|
|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Thrust Area :||Fixed Point Theory and Its Applications, Functional Differential Equations|
|Address :||Department of Mathematics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002, India|
|Email :||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
1. B.Sc. (2000), Agra Univ.
2. M.Sc. (2002), AMU Aligarh
3. M.Phil (2004), AMU Aligarh
4. Ph.D. (2008), AMU, Aligarh
5. Post-doc (2008-2010), IIT Kanpur
6. Post-doc (2010-2011), UPC, Barcelona, Spain
1. M. Ahmadullah, Javid Ali and M. Imdad, Unified relation-theoretic metrical fixed point theorems under an implicit contractive condition with an application, Fixed Point Theory Appl. (2016) 2016:42.
2. Izhar Uddin, J.J. Nieto and Javid Ali, One Step Iteration Scheme for multivalued nonexpansive mappings in CAT(0) Spaces, Mediterranean J. Math. 13(2016), 1211-1225.
3. Javid Ali, M.A. Ahmed and H.A. Nafadi,√?¬†√?¬†√?¬†Common fixed points for hybrid pairs of maps in modified intuitionistic fuzzy metric spaces, J. Intelligent Fuzzy Systems 31(2016), 2027-2033.¬†
4. Javid Ali, V. Popa and M. Imdad, Strict common fixed point theorems for hybrid pairs of mappings via altering distances and an application, Honam Math. J. 38(2016), 213-228.
5.¬†A. Alam, M. Imdad and Javid Ali, Unified multi-tupled fixed point theorems involving mixed monotone property in ordered metric spaces, Cogent Math. (2016), 3: 1248270.¬†
6. Javid Ali, M. Imdad and M. Hasan, Strict common fixed points of nonlinear mappings via √?¬ī-distances with an application, Filomat 31(2017), 3233-3248.
7. I. Uddin, Javid Ali, Juan J. Nieto, An iteration scheme for a family of multivalued mappings in CAT(0) spaces with an application to image recovery, RACSAM 112 (2018), 373-384.¬†
8.¬†Javid Ali and Faeem Ali, Approximation of common fixed points and the solution of image recovery problem, Results Math. 74 (2019), 74:130.
9. Javid Ali, Faeem Ali and P. Kumar, Approximation of fixed points of Suzuki√Ę??s generalized non-expansive mappings, Mathematics 5 (2019), pp 11.10. Faeem Ali, Javid Ali and Juan J. Nieto, Some observations on generalized non-expansive mappings with an application, Comp. Appl. Math. 39 (2020), 39:74.