Department of Mathematics
Dr. Javid Ali
|Qualification :||Ph.D., P.D.F. (IITK and UPC Barcelona)|
|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Thrust Area :||Fixed Point Theory and Its Applications, Functional Differential Equations|
|Address :||Department of Mathematics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002, India|
|Email :||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
1. M. Ahmadullah, Javid Ali and M. Imdad, Unified relation-theoretic metrical fixed point theorems under an implicit contractive condition with an application, Fixed Point Theory Appl. (2016) 2016:42.
2. Izhar Uddin, J.J. Nieto and Javid Ali, One Step Iteration Scheme for multivalued nonexpansive mappings in CAT(0) Spaces, Mediterranean J. Math. 13(2016), 1211-1225.
3.Javid Ali, M.A. Ahmed and H.A. Nafadi, Common fixed points for hybrid pairs of maps in modified intuitionistic fuzzy metric spaces, J. Intelligent Fuzzy Systems 31(2016), 2027-2033.
4. Javid Ali, V. Popa and M. Imdad, Strict common fixed point theorems for hybrid pairs of mappings via altering distances and an application, Honam Math. J. 38(2016), 213-228.
5. A. Alam, M. Imdad and Javid Ali, Unified multi-tupled fixed point theorems involving mixed monotone property in ordered metric spaces, Cogent Math. (2016), 3: 1248270.
6. Javid Ali, M. Imdad and M. Hasan, Strict common fixed points of nonlinear mappings via δ-distances with an application, Filomat 31(2017), 3233-3248.
7. I. Uddin, Javid Ali, Juan J. Nieto, An iteration scheme for a family of multivalued mappings in CAT(0) spaces with an application to image recovery, RACSAM 112 (2018), 373-384.