Department of Surgery
Prof. Mohammad Aslam
|Qualification :||MBBS , MS (General Surgery), DNB, FRCSEd (A), MNAMS, FMAS|
|Thrust Area :||Laparoscopic Surgery, Urology|
|Address :||Lohari Sarai,Nagina, Distt. Bijnor (U.P.)|
|Telephone :||0571-2721222 (R), 0571-2721127 (O)|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
Dr.Mohammad Aslam did his M.S. (General Surgery) from this institution in 1990. He served as Clinical Registrar for a full term of 3 years till November 1993 at J.N. Medical College, Aligarh. He was appointed as Lecturer in Surgery in October 1996, Reader in 2004 and Professor since 2010. He is a Diplomate of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. He was declared a Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India in 2004. He also passed FRCS Part A of Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh (U.K) in the year 2000. His main area of interest and thrust include Urology and Laparoscopic Surgery. He has been the Examiner of MBBS, BDS,and MS of various Indian Universities of repute.He has been the examiner of reputed DNB course in Family Medicine.He also has been the expert for recruitment of Medical Officers through Public Service Commissions of J & K and Uttarakhand.
- A Study of Mesh repair in emergency inguinal hernia surgery. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Mohammad Aslam, Wasif Mohd. Ali, Bushra Siddiqui, Nadeem Mushtaque Ahmed. Surg Chron 2016; 21(1):17-20.
- Granulomatous Response with Breast Cancer: A Case Report. Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Veena Maheshwari, Mohammad Aslam, Kafil Akhtar. Iranian Journal of Pathology, 2016; 11 (2): 171-175.
- Intraperitoneal pre-insufflation of 0.125% bupivaciane with tramadol for postoperative pain relief following laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Aslam Jamal, Hammad Usmani, Mohd. Mozaffar Khan, Amjad Ali Rizvi, Mohd. Masood Hussain Siddiqui, Mohammad Aslam. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology, 2016; 31 (4): 1-5.
- Chronic jejunojejunal intussusception in an adult male due to multiple tubulovillous adenomas: A case report and review of literature. Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Bushra Siddiqui, M Aslam, et al. Surgical Chronicles2015; 20: 155-157.(EMBASE/ExcerptaMedica, Scopus)
- Challenges in the diagnosis and management of spontaneous bile duct perforation: A case report and review of literature. Faridi SH, Aslam M, Siddiqui B, Khan RA. Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons 2015; 30 (3): 143-145.
- Primary Hydatid disease of the Breast clinically masquerading as a Galactocele: A case report. Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, SH Arif et al. Journal of Translational Internal Medicine 2015; 3: 82-84. (J-Gate, Google Scholar, ResearchGate)
- Enterolithiasis secondary to tubercular stricture: A report of two cases. Faridi SH, Aslam M, Siddiqui B, Ali WM. Journal of Surgical Chronicles 2015; 20 (1): 238-241.
- A rare coexistence of adenocarcinoma colon with mesenteric lymphnode tuberculosis: a case report. Faridi SH, Aslam M, Siddiqui B, Nazim M. Surgery 2015; 29 (34): 49-51.
- Giant unilocularhydatid cyst of spleen. Faridi SH, Siddiqui B, Aslam M.ElMednifico Journal 2014 2(3): 291-292.
- Evaluation of red patches diagnosed on cystoscopy for hematuria and lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS). Aslam M., Hedayatullah M. Surgery 2013; 26(31): 29-31.
- CystosarcomaPhyllodes of the Breast in an Adolescent Patient: An Unusual Presentation. Bushra Siddiqui, Shahbaz Habib Faridi, Aslam M, Shaista M Vasenwala. Surgery 2013; 26 (31): 45-47.
- A study of clipless laparoscopic cholysystectomy using harmonic scalpel verses traditional clip application in patients with gallstone disease. Aslam M, Khan FA. Surgery 2013; 25 (30): 23-27.
- Length of hospital stay in haemodynamically stable abdominal stab wound patients.Aslam M, Mansoor T, Kamram M, Haque F.Surgery 2012; 24 (29): 19-21.
- Isolated splenic metastasis from carcinoma cervix. Faridi S H, Aslam M, Siddiqui B, Ahmad M, Verma N. Surgery 2012; 24(29): 43-45.
- Right lower quadrant abdominal pain in young women: pelvic pain or appendicitis? Aslam M. J. Med & Allied Health Sciences 2012; 1(2): 29-31.
- Prediction of conversion of laparoscopic to open cholecystectomy by Ultrasonography.Aslam M,ChauhanS, Mansoor T, Khalid M. J. Med. & Allied Health Sciences 2012; 1(1): 25-29.
- Does Pre-operative single dose Dexamethasone make any difference in patients’ outcome undergoing laparoscopoiccholecystectomy.Ali SA, Aslam M, Beg MH.Surgery 2012; 23(8):28-34
- Intraparotid Facial Nerve Shwannoma: A case report. Wasif M Ali, Aslam M, MH Beg. International Journal of Case Reports and Images 2011;2(8):8-11
- Giant vesical calculus of 1125 grams in an Indian. Aslam M, MasoodiZulqarnain, Ali WM. Indian J Surg2010.