Department of Geography
- Mashkoor Ahmad (2019). Emigration from Uttar Pradesh to the Middle East. in S. I. Rajan and P. Saxena (Eds.) India’s Low-Skilled Migration to Middle East: Policies, Politics and Challenges. Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore, PP. 319-338, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-9224-5_14
- Mashkoor Ahmad (2019). Gender based Socio-economic Inequalities and Women Health Conditions in Bijnor District, Uttar Pradesh. In A. Banerjee (ed.) Contemporary Health Issues in India: Challenges and Responses. Rajesh Publication, New Delhi, ISBN: 9788194186687
- Mashkoor Ahmad (2018). Access of Muslims to Education in Uttar Pradesh, India. Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. Volume 38, No. 4, PP. 551-566, Taylor and Francis, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/13602004.2018.1542179 (London).
- Mashkoor Ahmad (2018). Characteristics of Urban Male Out-Migrants from Bijnor District, Uttar Pradesh. The Asian Man-An International Journal. Vol.12, No. 2, PP. 247-255, DOI: 10.5958/0975-6884.2018.00039.7 (Lucknow).
- Mashkoor Ahmad (2017). Pattern and Determinants of Urban Male Out-Migrants from Bijnor District, Uttar Pradesh. Journal of Identity and Migration Studies. Volume 11, number 2, pp.74-97 (Romania).
- Mashkoor Ahmad (2017). Progress of Reservation Policies in Employment in India. Working Paper, Indian Institute of Dalit Studies, New Delhi.
- Sukhadeo Thorat and Mashkoor Ahmad (2015). Minorities and Poverty: Why Some Minorities Are More Poor Than Others? Journal of Social Inclusion Studies. Vol. 1, No. 2, PP. 126-142, accessed through sage journals, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/2394481120150207 (New Delhi).