Department of Anaesthesiology
Prof. Qazi Ehsan Ali
|Qualification :||M.D Anaesthesiology|
|Thrust Area :||Difficult airway management, Trauma management/Critical care management, Neuroanaesthesia|
|Address :||Qazi Ehsan Ali, House No 516, Hadi Nagar, Dhorra, Aligarh,UP|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
:I did my MBBS in 1990 and internship in 1991. Thereafter I did housejob in general medicine and general surgery for 6 month each. I did my MD in Anaesthesiology in 1994 from J.N.Medical College, A.M.U, Aligarh. Later done my Senior Residentship for 3 years. Presently working as Professor in the department of Anaesthesiology for the last 2 years. My thrust area are Airway Management,Trauma & Emergency medicine Acute and Chronic Pain management, and critical care management. Some of the reputed journals which have published/ accepted my articles are Anaesthesia Analgesia,Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia, Minerva Anesthesiologica, Acta Anaesthesiologica Taiwanica, Revista Brasileira de Anestesiologia, Indian Journal of Anaesthesia, Journal of Anaesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology and Sri Lankan Journal of Anaesthesia.
- Ali QE, Siddiqui OA, Amir SH, Ahmed S, Jamil S. King Vision video laryngoscope for severe post burn contracture neck: an encouraging experience. Revista Brasileira de Anestesiologia 2017;67(6):641-3.
- Amir SH, Ali QE, Bansal S. A comparative evaluation of Video Stylet and flexible fibre-optic bronchoscope in the performance of intubation in adult patients. Indian J Anaesth 2017;61:321-5.
- Ali QE, Amir SH, Siddiqui OA, Pal K. King vision video laryngoscope: A suitable device for severe ankylosing spondylitis . Egyptian Journal of Anaesthesia (2017) 33, 129–131.
- Shadab Kamal, Qazi Ehsan Ali, Syed Hussain Amir, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Krochi Pal. King Vision video laryngoscope versus Lightwand as an intubating device in adult patients with Mallampatti grade III and IV patients. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia (2016) 34, 483–489
- Ali QE, Ahmed ZS, Amir SH, Najar SJ, Azhar AZ. Subarachnoid block in a patient with extensive neurofibromatosis at the back. Egyptian Journal of Anaesthesia 2016; 32: 159–62.
- Ali QE, Amir SH, Kamal S, Bansal S. Management of accidental extubation during oral surgery by nasotracheal intubation using the King vision video laryngoscope and gum elastic bougie- A case report. Romanian Journal of Anaesthesia and Intensive care 2015; 22: 133-5.
- Ali QE, Amir SH, Jamil S, Ahmad S. A comparative evaluation of the Airtraq and king vision video laryngoscope as an intubating aid in adult patients. Acta Anaesthesiologica Belgica 2015; 66: 81-5. 3.
- Ali QE,Manjunatha L, Amir SH , Jamil S, Quadir A. Efficacy of clonidine as an adjuvant to ropivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block: A prospective study. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia 2014; 58: 709-13.
- Qazi Ehsan Ali , Bikramjit Das, Syed Hussain Amir, Obaid Ahmed Siddiqui, Shaista Jamil. Comparison of the Airtraq and McCoy laryngoscopes using a rigid neck collar in patients with simulated difficult laryngoscopy. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia 2014; 26: 199-203.
- Qazi Ehsan Ali, Syed Hussain Amir, Uzma Firdaus, Abdulla Z Azhar. A comparative study of the efficacy of Pediatric Airtraq with conventional laryngoscope in children. Minerva Anaesthesiologica 2013;79:1366-70.
- Qazi Ehsan Ali , Bikramjit Das, Syed Hussain Amir, Uzma Firdaus, Abdulla Zoheb Azhar. Tracheal intubation with size 1 Airtraq in a 3 month old child with occipital meningocele: A novel experience Egyptian Journal of Anaesthesia 2013; 29: 83–5.
- Qazi Ehsan Ali, Syed Hussain Amir, Obaid Ahmed Siddiqui, Shaista Jamil. Airway management in severe post burn contracture of neck using Airtraq- a case series. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia 2013; 57: 620-22.
- Qazi E. Ali, Syed H. Amir, Muzammil Shafi, Tariq R. Chaudhri.Awake airtraq intubation in plexiform neurofibroma of face -- A new experience Indian Journal of Anaesthesia.2013; 57: 97- 8. ISSN No 0019-5049
- Qazi Ehsan Ali, Obaid Ahmed Siddiqui, Syed Hussin Amir, Mohd Nesar. Awake intuation in an immobile neck using Airtraq- A case report. Acta Anaesthesiologica Belgica 2012; 63: 135-137.
- Qazi Ehsan Ali , Obaid Ahmed Siddiqui , Syed Hussain Amir , Abdulla Zoheb Azhar , Kashif Ali. Airtraq® optical laryngoscope for tracheal intubation in patients with huge lipoma at the nape - a case report in Revista Brasileira de Anestesiologia 2012; 62: 5: 736-7
- S. H. Amir, Q. E. Ali, U. Firdaus, A. Z. Azhar:Lateral cheek Retraction – A simple Manouvre in aiding Laryngoscopy and Intubation in Paediatric patients. Journal Roman de Anestezie terapie Intensiva. 2012 Vol 19 No 1, 35-38 ISSN No 1582-65â??
- Shahla Haleem, Ahsan K. Siddiqui, Hany A. Mowafi, Salah A. Ismail, Qazi Ehsan Ali: Nerve Stimulator Evoked Motor Response predicting a successful supraclavicular brachial plexus block. Anesthesia Analgesia June 2010, Vol 110 No 6