Department of Business Administration
Dr. Asif Akhtar
|Qualification :||B.Tech, M.B.A, Ph.D|
|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Thrust Area :|
|Address :||Chattari Compound, Rasal Ganj, Aligarh|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
Dr.Asif Akhtar is teaching in the Department since last six and a half years. His research areas include Quantitative Techniques in Management,Operations Management and Islamic Banking. He has published several research papers in the reputed national as well as international journals.
- Akhtar, A. (2019). “Modelling drivers of Financial Inclusion in India to aid policy-makers–an AHP approach”, Law and Economics: Market, Non-market and Network Transactions, Vernon Publishers.
- Akhtar, A. (2018). “Communicating corporate social responsibility in the post mandate period: Evidence from India”, International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility, Nature Publishing Group. Vol III, Issue 1.
- Akhtar, A. (2018). “Identifying critical success factors for sustainable growth of Indian banking sector using interpretive structural modeling (ISM)”, International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Publishing Limited, Vol 45, Issue 8.
- Akhtar, A. (2018). “Examining anomalies in Islamic equity market of the emerging economies”, Economic Annals-XXI, INST SOC TRANSFORMATION, Vol 170, Issue 3-4.
- Akhtar, A. (2016). “Beyond the traditional CSR: Towards a sustainable agenda”, Corporate Social Responsibility in India, Vol I, Springer.
- Akhtar, A. (2015). “Drivers of Micro-Finance in India: An Exploratory Study”, European Academic Research, Vol II, Issue 12.
- Akhtar, A. (2014). “Micro-Takaful in India: A Path towards financial Inclusion and Sustainable Development”, Published in the proceeding of 11th Islamic Finance Forum at Harvard University.USA.
- Akhtar, A. (2014). “Attitude of Muslims and Non-Muslims towards Islamic Banking – An Exploratory Study in India”, the developing role of Islamic banking and finance: From local to global perspectives, volume 95, Emerald publishing.
- Akhtar, A. (2014). “Service quality Dimensions of Islamic Banks: A scale development Approach”, Global journal of management and business research, volume 15, issue 5.
- Akhtar, A. (2014). “Online B2B marketing an Islamic perspective”, Accepted for publication in Marketology –A Half Yearly Research Journal
- Akhtar, A. (2013). “Sharia Compliant Financial Products-An Empirical Study on Indian Muslims”, Management, APS Publishing Corporation, New Delhi, 2013. (ISBN 9789331320995).
- Akhtar, A. (2013). “Global Financial Crisis and Bank Performance: a comparative study of Islamic and Conventional Banks" for publication in IME Journal: Volume VII,No. 1, January 2013.
- Akhtar, A. (2013). “Rating of Islamic Bonds(Sukuk): A conceptual Framework”, Management, APS Publishing Corporation, New Delhi, 2013. (ISBN 9789331320995).
- Zia, A., Akhtar, A. & Azam, M. K. (2013). “Factors Influencing Shopping Experience In Organized Retailing: An Empirical Investigation”, South Asian Journal of Marketing & Management Research. (Accepted paper) (ISSN: 2249-877X)
- Akhtar, A. (2012). “An assessment of service quality dimensions of Islamic banks and its impact on consumer satisfaction: A study in gulf countries”, conference proceedings at IIT-Roorkee (ISSN: 2249-877X)
- Akhtar, A, Faisal, T., & Rahman, Z. (2012). “An instrument for measuring the key practices of total quality management in ICT industry: An Empirical study in India”, Service business: An international journal. Springer Verlag (ISSN: 1862-8516)
- Akhtar, A, Zia, A., Azam, M. K. (2012). “Knowing Consumer Loyalty: A Comparative Study of Organized and Unorganized retail”, In S. Gurusamy, P, Murari, R. Shanti & S. Saravanan (Eds), The Emerging Landscapes of Retail and Impact on Economy (pp. 538-546).FICCI: MJP Publishers. (ISBN 978-81-8094-158-0)
- Akhtar, A, Nuruzzaman, A., & Rahman, A .(2012). “Influence of occupation and experience of retail investors in futures trading: an empirical investigation”, IIM journal. Vol.1, No.1 (ISSN: 2277-4211)
- Akhtar, A., Zia, A., Sabir, L. B. (2012). “Consumer Loyalty in Unorganized retail: An Empirical Study”, In P. Halder (Eds), Rural India in New Millennium (pp. 13-22). Paramount Publishing House. (ISBN 978-81-921579-1-7)
- Akhtar, A., Zia, A., Azam, M. K. (2012). “Shopping experience and consumer loyalty in India: scale development and validation”, International Journal of Retailing and Marketing, Vol. 1, pp. 118-132. (ISSN: 0976-318X)