Department of Computer Science
Dr. Aasim Zafar
|Qualification :||Ph.D., M.C.A., M.Sc., B.Ed.|
|Designation :||Associate Professor|
|Thrust Area :||Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks(MANETs), Information Retrieval|
|Address :||C-19, K.K.Residency, Near Rabia Manzil, Badar Bagh, Civil Lines, Aligarh -202002 (U.P.), India|
|Mobile :||+91-9319098461, +91-9045619755|
|Email :||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
Dr. Aasim Zafar is Associate Professor at Computer Science Department, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India. He holds Master in Computer Science and Applications and obtained the degree of Ph. D. in Computer Science, from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
His research areas and special interests include Mobile Ad hoc and Sensor Networks, Software Engineering, Information Retrieval, E-Systems, e-Security, Virtual Learning Environment, Neuro-Fuzzy and Soft Computing, Knowledge Management Systems and Web Mining. His areas of teaching interest includes Computer Networks, Network Security, Software Engineering, E-Systems, Database Management Systems and Computer Programming.
He has presented many papers in National and International Conferences and published various research papers in journals of international repute such as Journal of Information Technology, Journal of Computer Sciences, Malaysian Journal of Computer Science, Journal of Advances in Science and Technology, Journal of Systems Management, Journal of Management Development and Information Technology, International journal of Information Technology and Management, Computer Applications in Engineering Education, International Journal of Computer Applications,etc.
- O. S. Islam, M. Ashi, F. M. Reda and Aasim Zafar, “Strategic Knowledge Management as a Driver for Organizational Excellence: A Case Study of Saudi Airlines”, International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science (IJMECS), Vol.9, No.7, pp.38-49, 2017.DOI: 10.5815/ijmecs.2017.07.05
- S. H. Hasan, D. M. Alghazzawi and Aasim Zafar, "Integrating Java Coding into Project Based Learning in M-Learning Environment", Malaysian Journal of Computer Sciences (MJCS), Vol.30(2), 2017, pp:91-98, ISI-indexed (ISSN: 0127-9084).
- M. M. Alam, A. I. Khan and Aasim Zafar, “An Empirical Study of the Improved SPLD Framework using Expert Opinion Technique”, International Journal of Engineering and Applied Computer Science (IJEACS), Vol.2, Issue.3, March-2017, pp.98-106, (ISBN: 978-0-9957075-4-2). DOI: 10.24032/ijeacs/0203/03
- M. M. Alam, A. I. Khan and Aasim Zafar, “A Secure Framework for Software Product Line Development ”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Vol. 159, No.4, February-2017, pp.33-40, (ISBN: 973-93-80895-52-8). DOI: 10.5120/ijca2017912919
- Aasim Zafar and Ibrahim A. Albidewi, “Evaluation Study of eLGuide: A Framework for Adaptive e-Learning”, Computer Applications in Engineering Education, Volume 23, Issue 4, Pages 542–555, July 2015, (ISI-indexed) (ISSN: 1061-3773, EISSN: 1099-0542), DOI: 10.1002/cae.21625
- Aasim Zafar and S. H. Hasan, “A Novel Scheme for Information Retrieval from e-Learning Repository”, Malaysian Journal of Computer Sciences (MJCS), Vol.28(1), 2015. pp:16-27, (ISI-indexed) (ISSN: 0127-9084).
- Aasim Zafar and N. Ahmad, “Towards Adaptive e-Learning: Technological challenges and Enabling Technologies” in 2006 Annual IEEE India Conference (IEEE INDICON), p459-464, DOI: 10.1109/INDCON.2006.302838