Department of Computer Science
Prof. Mohammad Ubaidullah Bokhari
|Thrust Area :||Software Reliability, Security and Cryptography, Software Engineering, Database Management System, E-Learning|
|Address :||4/152(K) A, Gulistan Colony, Badam Nagar, Near Shibli Bagh, Aligarh (U.P.)INDIA-202002|
|Email :||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nature of association :||Regular|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
Prof. Mohammad Ubaidullah Bokhari is presently working as Professor in the Department of Computer Science, AMU, Aligarh, (INDIA) and Principal Investigator (PI) of the ambitious project, NMEICT ERP Mission Project (Govt. of India). He worked as Chairman Department of Computer Science from 12. 03.2014 to 11.03.2017 and 01.01.2010 to 31.12.2012. He has also worked as an Associate Professor and Director of Studies in Australian Institute of Engineering & Technology, Victoria, Melbourne (Australia). Prof.Bokhari has a vast teaching experience of more than twenty three years. Under his guidance more than 700 students of PG level has completed projects/Dissertations as well as more than 200 projects at UG level.
Prof. Bokhari obtained his doctorate in the field of Software Reliability and Master's degree in computer science from Aligarh Muslim University. During his academic pursuit he has visited different countries like Australia, France, Canada, South Africa, etc. for research purpose and acquiring academic excellence. He is the recipient of many scholarships throughout his career. He is recipient of Merit Scholarship from high school to graduation level. He was awarded prestigious Australian Postgraduate Award (Industry) Scheme Scholarship in 2004. He is lifetime member of Computer Society of India (C.S.I.) and member of IEEE. He has published more than 100 research papers in reputed National and International Conferences.
Prof. Bokhari has also authored three (03) books on different areas of computer science ,an e-book "Cyber Security"( Springer publication, ISBN :978-981-10-8535-2) and more than 150 Research papers in different peer reviewed Journals. He has the privilege of starting the PhD program in the Department of Computer Science, under his supervision 10 research scholars completed his Doctorate Degree and more than 4 scholars are currently working.
Prof.Bokhari is Chief Editor of the following journals
a) Global Journal of information Sciences and Applications
b) Global Journal of Computing Graphics and Techniques
c) Global Journal of Computer and Digital Techniques
d) Journal of Recent Advances in Science, Technology and Information Technology
His research interests include Software Reliability, Security and Cryptography, Software Engineering, Database Management System, Artificial Intelligence, Image Processing and E-Learning. He along with two of his research scholars developed a new software stream cipher named as "BOKHARI Stream Cipher". The design is aimed to provide 128-bit level security and is expected to resist available cryptanalytic attacks and show efficiency in terms of speed, security and complexity. Other research and development achievements of Prof. Bokhari includes
1.BOKHARI-TSSR:Tool for Secure Software Requirement
2.BOKHARI-WSM: A Multimodal Lexical Word Sense Disambiguation
3. BOKHARI-IMBLS: Intelligent Multi-agent based e-Learning System
4. BOKHARI-SFS: A smart Feedback System Model for e-learning.
For Details can also visit: www.mubokhari.in
- Bokhari, M. U. and Nesar Ahmad, “Incorporating Burr Type XII Testing-efforts into Software Reliability Growth Modeling and Actual Data Analysis with Applications”, Journal of Software, Vol 9, No 6 (2014), 1389-1400, Jun 2014 DOI:10.4304/jsw.9.6.1389-1400
- Bokhari, M. U Hasan, Faraz and Hasan, S. Hamid “Bokhari-WSD: Context Based Multimodal Word Sense Disambiguation”, Proc. of the Second Intl. Conf. on Advances in Computing, Electronics and Electrical Technology - CEET 2014, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, 20 - 21 December 2014.
- Bokhari, M. U. and Siddiqui, Shams.T, “TSSR: A Proposed Tool for Secure Software Requirement Management", I.J. Information Technology and Computer Science (2015). MECS Publisher, Hong Kong. ISSN: 2074-9015. ISSN: 2074-9015. DOI: 10.5815/ijitcs
- Bokhari, M. U. Hatem S Abu Hamatta and Siddiqui, Shams T, “Protocols in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks: A Review”, International Journal of Applied Information Systems (IJAIS) – ISSN: 2249-0868 Volume 7– No.10, October 2014, Foundation of Computer Science FCS, New York, USA. DOI: 10.5120/ijais14-451236.
- Bokhari, M. U and Ahmad, Sadaf “Multi-Agent Based E-Learning Systems: A Comparative Study”, Proceeding ICTCS '14 Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies. Udaipur, Rajasthan, India, ACM New York, NY, USA ©2014.
- Bokhari, M. U. and Alam, Shadab “Analysis and Design of New Synchronous Stream Cipher Design BSF-128” in proceedings of "Wilkes - International Conference on Computing Sciences (ICCS)" , Lovely Professional University in association with the International Neural Network Society and Advanced Computing Research Society at LPU, Punjab, Published by Elsevier Chapter 58. ISBN: 978-93-5107-172-3, pp 369-375.
- Bokhari, M. U., and Alam, Shadab “A Detailed Analysis of Grain Family of Stream Ciphers” in International Journal of Computer Network and Information Security (IJCNIS), MECS Publisher, Hong Kong. ISSN: 2074-9090 (Print), ISSN: 2074-9104 (Online). DOI: 10.5815/ijcnis.
- Alghazzawi, Daniyal, M Siddiqui, ShamsT, Bokhari, M. U. and Hatem S Abu Hamatta “Selecting appropriate Requirements Management Tools for developing Secure Enterprises Software”, I.J. Information Technology and Computer Science (2014). MECS Publisher, Hong Kong. ISSN: 2074-9015. DOI: 10.5815/ijitcs