Department of Computer Science
Dr. Mohammad Sajid
|Qualification :||Ph.D. (JNU)|
|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Thrust Area :||Evolutionary Computation, Parallel Computing, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things|
|Address :||Department of Computer Science, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202002, India|
|Email :||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
Dr. Mohammad SAJID is working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, Aligarh Muslim University, India. He earned his Ph.D. in the field of "Parallel and Distributed Computing" as a specialization of Computer Science from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. He obtained his Ph.D. entitled "Design and Analysis of Energy-Aware Scheduling Models for Heterogeneous Computing System" under the supervision of Dr. Zahid Raza (SC&SS, JNU, New Delhi). Prior to this, Dr. Mohammad SAJID obtained M. Tech. and M.C.A. degrees in Computer Science from School of Computer and Systems Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi. All his work has been published in international conferences and international journals of repute. His research interests include Parallel and Distributed Computing, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Evolutionary Algorithms and Multi-objective Optimization.
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Energy-efficient quantum-inspired stochastic Q-HypE algorithm for batch-of-stochastic-tasks on heterogeneous DVFS-enabled processors”, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Wiley), Vol. 31(20), e5327, 2019. (SCIE IF 1.447).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, M. Shahid, “Hybrid Bio-inspired Scheduling Algorithms for Batch of Tasks (BoT) Applications on Heterogeneous Computing System”, International Journal of Bio-inspired Computation (InderScience), Vol. 11 (3), pp. 135-148, 2018 (SCIE IF 1.914).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Energy-Aware Stochastic Scheduler for Batch of Precedence-constrained Jobs on Heterogeneous Computing System”, Energy (Elsevier), Vol. 125, pp. 258-274, 2017 (SCI IF 6.082).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Energy-aware Stochastic Scheduling Model with Precedence-constraints on DVFS-enabled Processors”, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, Vol. 24(5), pp. 4117-4128, 2016. (ISSN No. 1300-0632, SCIE IF 0.682).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Turnaround Time Minimization-Based Static Scheduling Model Using Task Duplication for Fine-Grained Parallel Applications onto Hybrid Cloud Environment”, IETE-Journal of Research (Taylor and Francis), Vol. 62(3), pp. 402-414, 2016. (ISSN No - 0377-2063, SCIE IF 1.125).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, M. Shahid, “Energy Efficient Scheduling Algorithms for Batch-of-Tasks (BoT) Applications on Heterogeneous Computing Systems”, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Wiley), Vol. 28(9), pp. 2664-2669, 2015. (SCIE IF 1.447).
- M. Shahid, Z. Raza, M. Sajid, “Level based batch scheduling strategy with idle slot reduction under DAG constraints for computational grid”, Journal of Systems & Software (Elsevier), Vol. 108, pp. 110-133, 2015. (ISSN No. 0164-1212, SCIE IF-2.450).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “An Analytical Model for Resource Characterization and Parameter Estimation for DAG-Based Jobs for Homogeneous Systems”, International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies (IGI-Global), Vol. 6(1), pp. 34-52, 2015. (ISSN Number-1947-3532, Scopus Indexed, H-index- 5).
- RM Rawat, TK Gupta, M. Sajid et al., “An Improved Fuzzy Voting Scheme for Fault Tolerant Systems”, International Journal of Applied Evolutionary Computation (IGI-Global), Vol. 6(2), pp. 41-49, 2015. (ISSN No. 1942-3594, DBLP Indexed).
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Cloud Computing: Issues & Challenges”, International Conference on Cloud, Big Data and Trust (ICCBDT) 2013, Nov 13-15, RGPV, pp. 35-41, 2013.
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, “Level Based Task Duplication Strategy to Minimize the Job Turnaround Time”, 2012 2nd IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC), JUIT Solan, pp. 164-169, Print ISBN No. - 978-1-4673-2922-4.