Department of Civil Engineering
Dr. Syed Danish Hasan
|Designation :||Associate Professor|
|Thrust Area :||High strength concrete/durability of fiber concrete /Offshore structures|
|Address :||Faculty of Engineering & Technology AMU Aligarh INDIA|
|Email :||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
Dr. Syed Danish Hasan is working as Associate Professor in Civil Engineering Department,AMU Aligarh. He did his under graduate and masters programme from AMU and PhD from JMI New Delhi. He possesses teaching and research experience of about 21 years. He has published about twenty four papers in various International and National journals / conferences. Some of the journals in which his articles have been published are Journal of Structural Engg (ASCE), Advances in Structural Engineering (Springerlink), Journal of Earthquake and Tsunami (World Scientific), Structural Engineering and Mechanics (Techno Press), etc. His research interests include response analysis of compliant offshore towers, fibre reinforced composites, seismic analysis, civil engineering materials. He has reviewed papers of reputed International journals (Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration; Structural Engineering and Mechanics, etc).
- Syed Danish Hasan, Nazrul Islam and Khalid Moin, . “Multi-hinged Articulated Offshore Tower under Vertical Ground Excitation”. ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 137, No. 4, pp. 469-480, (ISI Cited publication USA).
- Syed Danish Hasan and Nazrul Islam, . “Strength-based seismic reliability of a compliant offshore tower”. Advances in Structural Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp.419-429, (ISI Cited publication USA).
- Nazrul Islam, Syed Danish Hasan, and Suhail Ahmad, . “Double-hinged Articulated Offshore Tower under Seismic Excitation”. Journal of Earthquake and Tsunami, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 197-214, (ISI Cited publication Singapore).
- Syed Danish Hasan, Nazrul Islam and Khalid Moin, [July 2010]. “A Review of Fixed Offshore Platforms under Earthquake Forces”. Structural Engineering & Mechanics – An International Journal, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 479-492, (ISI Cited publication South Korea).
- Mohammad Jameel, A. B. M. S. Islam, R. R. Hussain, Syed Danish Hasan, and S. Khaleel . “Non-linear FEM analysis of seismic induced pounding between neighbouring multi-storey structures”. Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, Vol. 10, pp. 921-939, (ISI Cited publication USA).
- Atreya Prashant, Nazrul Islam, Mehtab Alam and Syed Danish Hasan, [September 2014]. “Dynamic Stability of Articulated Offshore Tower under Seismic Loading”. International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT), Vol. 4, Issue 2, pp. 137-147.