Department of Applied Mathematics
Prof. Shamshad Husain
|Qualification :||M.Sc., M.Phil, Ph.D.|
|Thrust Area :||Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Variational Inequalities, Fixed Point Theory|
|Address :||Sakeena Manzil, Shah Basheer Colony, Hadi Nagar, Dhorra Mafi, Aligarh-202002 (U.P.), India.|
|Nature of association :||Regular|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
I did my M.Sc.,M.Phil and Ph. D. from Department of Mathematics AMU Aligarh in 1988, 1990 and 1993 Respectively. My favorite areas of research are Variational Inequalities, Nonlinear Analysis and Fixed Point Theory. I have published 42 research papers in National and International journals. I am reviewer of Journals of Fixed Point Theory and Application, Journal of Inequalities and British Journal of Mathematical and Computer Sciences. I have served as Warden and Assistant superintendent of exams for several years in AMU. Also served as provost in R.M. Hall (April,2015-May 2017). I have teaching experience of 23 years and have taught in College of Technologies in Oman for three years. I have supervised 02 Ph.D. and 03 M.Phil. Presently 4 studentS ARE enrolled for Ph.D.
- S. Husain and Nisha Singh, â??-Convergence for Proximal Point Algorithm and Fixed Point Problem in CAT (0) Spaces, 2019:8, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, https://doi.org/10.1186/s13663-019-0658-3, ISSN: 1687-1812.
- Sanjev Gupta, S. Husain and V. N. Mishra, Variational Inclusion Governed by αβ- H((., .), (., .))-Mixed Accretive Mapping, Filomat 31:20 (2017), 6529–6542. ISSN: 2406-0933. Impact Factor- 0.695.
- S. Husain and Nisha Singh, Hybrid Steepest Iterative Algorithm for a Hierarchical Fixed Point Problem, Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2017:25, DOI 10.1186/s13663-017-0618-8. ISSN: 1687-1812. Impact Factor- 2.503.
- S. Husain, H. Sahper and S. Gupta, H(:; :; :)-η-Proximal-Point Mapping with An Application, in Applied Analysis in Biological and Physical Sciences, Edited by J. M. Cushing et al., Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics186(2016), 352-372. DOI 10.1007/978-81-322-3640-5_22.
- S. Husain, S. Gupta and V.N. Mishra, Graph Convergence for the H(.,.)-Mixed Mapping with and Application for Solving the System of Generalized Variational Inclusions, Fixed Point Theory and Application 2013, 2013:304, doi:10.1186/1687-1812-2013-304. ISSN: 1687-1812. Impact Factor- 2.49.
- S. Husain and S. Gupta, H((., .), (., .))-mixed cocoercive operators with an application for solving variational inclusions in Hilbert spaces, Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol 2013 , Article ID 378364, 13 pages, doi: 10.1155/2013/ 378364. ISSN: 1758-4965. Impact Factor- 0.656.
- S. Husain , S. Gupta and V.N. Mishra, Generalized H(.,.,,)-η- Cocoercive Operators and Generalized Set-Valued Variational-Like Inclusions, Journal of Mathematics, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Volume 2013, Article ID 738491, 10 pages. doi.10.1155/2013/738491. ISSN:2314-4785.
- S. Husain and S. Gupta, Algorithm for Solving a New system of Generalized Variational Inclusions in Hilbert Spaces, Journal of Calculus of Variations. Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Volume 2013, Article ID 461371, 8 pages doi:10.1155/2013/461371. ISSN: 2312-6613.
- S. Husain , S. Gupta and V. N. Mishra, An existence theorem of solutions for the system of generalized vector quasi-variational-like inequalities, American Journal of Operations Research, 3(2013), 329 -336. DOI: 10.4236/ ajor.2013.33029. ISSN: 2160-8849.
- S. Husain and S. Gupta, Existence of solutions for generalized nonlinear vector quasi-variational-like inequalities with set-valued mappings. Filomat, 26:5(2012), 909-916, DOI 10.2298/FIL12059094H.ISSN: 0354-5180. Impact Factor- 0.753.