Department of Commerce
Dr. Mohammad Shahid
|Qualification :||M.C.A., M.Tech. Ph D|
|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Thrust Area :||Paralell Distributed System, Grid and Cloud Computing|
|Address :||205, Minar-e-Syed Apartment, Anoopshahar road, Champian Market, Aligarh|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
Dr. Mohammad Shahid is an Assistant Professor of Computer Science & Application in the Department of Commerce, A.M.U. Aligarh. He has completed his M.C.A. from A.M.U. Aligarh. He earned his M. Tech. and Ph.D. from School of Computer and Systems Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi.
Dr. M Shahid has published 8 research papers with the publisher of international repute (including Elsevier, Inderscience, Online Wiley, Taylor & Francis, IGI Global, Emerald etc.) and 9 research papers in the proceedings of online peer-reviewed International conferences.
Parallel and Distributed System, Grid Computing and Cloud Computing, Evolutionary Algorithms
- Sophiya Sheikh, Aitha Nagaraju, Mohammad Shahid, A Parallelized Dynamic Task Scheduling for Batch of Task in a computational grid, International Journal of Computers and Applications Taylor & Francis, (Scopus), pp 1-15, 2018.
- Mohammad Sajid, Zahid Raza and Mohammad Shahid, Hybrid Bio-inspired Scheduling Algorithm for Batch of Task Application on Heterogeneous Computing Systems" International Journal of Bio Inspired Computation, Inderscience (Scopus, Web of Science-Thomson ReuterÂ IF:3.32, Q1), 11(3), pp 135-148, 2018.
- Mahfooz Alam, Mohammad Shahid, A Load Balancing Strategy with Migration Cost for Independent Batch of Tasks (BoT) on Heterogeneous Multiprocessor Interconnection Networks, International Journal of Applied Evolutionary Computation (IJAEC), IGI Global (DBLP indexed) Volume 8, Issue 3, pp 74-92, 2017.
- M. Sajid, Z. Raza, M Shahid, Energy Efficient Scheduling Algorithms for Batch-of-Tasks (BoT) Applications on Heterogeneous Computing Systems, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, Online Wiley, (Scopus, Web of Science,Thomson Reuter IF: 1.13, Q2) Vol. 28(9), pp. 2664-2669, 2016.
- M. Shahid, Z. Raza, M Sajid, Level Based Batch Scheduling Strategy with Idle Slot Reduction under DAG Constraints for Computational Grid, Journal of Systems and Software , Elsevier (Scopus, Web of Science-Thomson Reuter IF:2.44, Q1), volume 108, pp 110-133, 2015.
- M. Shahid, Z. Raza, Level Based Batch Scheduling Strategies for Computational Grid, International Journal of grid and utility computing, Inderscience ( Scopus, Web of Science-ESCI, Q2), Vol. 5, No. 2, pp 135-148, 2014.
- M. Shahid, Z. Raza, D P Vidyarthi, A Comparative Study of Batch Scheduling Strategies for Parallel Computing System, International J. Inn. Man. & Tech., Vol. 4, No. 1, pp 31-37, 2013, (ISSN: 2010-0248).
Published Book Chapters
- Sheikh S., Nagaraju A., Shahid M. (2018) Dynamic Load Balancing with Advanced Reservation of Resources for Computational Grid. In: Pattnaik P., Rautaray S., Das H., Nayak J. (eds) Progress in Computing, Analytics and Networking. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 710. Springer, Singapore.
Publications in Conference Proceedings
- Mohammad Shahid, Zahid Raza, M Alam, Performance Evaluation of Batch Scheduling Strategy with Precedence Constraints for Computational Grid, 8th International Conference on Cloud Computing, Data Science & Engineering (Confluence), IEEE, pp 641-646, 2018.
- Sophiya Sheikh, Mohammad Shahid, Aitha Nagaraju, A novel dynamic task scheduling strategy for computational grid, Intelligent Communication and Computational Techniques (ICCT), IEEE International Conference, pp, 102-107, 2017.
- Mohammad Shahid, Zahid Raza, \A Precedence based Distributed Job Scheduling for Computational Grid, In proceeding of 4th IEEE international Advance Computing conference (IACC 2014), ITM University, Gurgaon, India, Feb 21-22, 2014.
- Mohammad Shahid, Zahid Raza, Performance Evaluation of Static Level Based Batch Scheduling Strategy for Computational Grid" In Proceeding of PDGC-2014, at JUIT, Solan, India, 11-13 Dec, 2014.
- Mohammad Shahid, Zahid Raza, A Precedence Based Load Balancing Strategy for Batch of DAGs for Computational Grid, In Proceeding of IC3I-14 at SJCE, Mysore, India, 27-29 Nov, 2014.
- Mohammad Shahid, Zahid Raza, A Batch Scheduling Strategy for Computational Grid, In Proceeding of Second International Conference on Meta-Computing at NIO, Goa, 15th-16th December, 2011.
- Mohammad Shahid, Zahid Raza, Grid Computing: An Insight: In Proceeding of National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Agents Theory & Applications, ITBHU, 9th-11th December, 2011.