Department of Chemistry
|Thrust Area :||Coordination Chemistry|
|Address :||Mohallah Shahzadpur PO Akbarpur Dist. Ambedkar Nagar UP|
Teaching Inorganic Chemistry
Current research analysis includes:
Trace metal analysis
Modified adsorbents for removal of pollutants
Papers have been published in the following journals:
Journal of Hazardous Materials
Science of Advanced Materials
Advanced Science Letters
Journal of Chinese Chemical Society
Industrial Journal of Chemical Technology
1. Optimized and validated spectrophotometric method for determination of Uranium(VI) Via complexation with Meloxicame.
Lutfullah, M. N. Alam, N. Rahman and S.N.H Azmi
J. Haz. Mater. 155, 261(2008). (IF= 3.925)
2. UV Spectrophotometric Determination of Cu(II) in Synthetic Mixture and Water Samples.
Lutfullah, Saurabh Sharma, Nafisur Rahman, Syed Najmul Hejaz Azmi, Bashir Iqbal, Maisa
Ismail Bilal Bait Amburk and Zuweina Masoud Hilal Al Barwani.
J. Chin. Chem. Soc. 57, 622-631, 2010. (IF= 0.879)
3. Utilization of Mesna as a Complexing Reagent and Determination of Nickel(II) by Spectroscopic Methods.
Lutfullah, F. Khan, N. Rahman, S.N. H. Azmi
Adv, Sci. Lett., 10 (2012) 66-71. (IF= 1.253)
4. Potentiometric sensor for the determination of lead(II) ion based on zirconium(IV) Iodosulphosalicylate
Lutfullah, Mohd. Rashid and Nafisur Rahman
Sci. Adv. Mater., 4 (2012) 1232-1237. (IF= 2.908)
5. An advanced Cr(III) selective nano-composite cation exchanger: Synthesis, characterization and sorption characteristics.
Lutfullah, Mohd. Rashid, Uzma Haseen and Nafisur Rahman
J. Ind. Eng Chem., 20 (2014) 809-817. (IF= 2.063)