Department of Chemistry
Prof. (Mrs.) Zeba N. Siddiqui
|Thrust Area :||Green Chemistry|
|Address :||D-1, Alig Heights, Shamshad market, Civil lines|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
(i) Heterogeneous catalysis (ii) Chemistry of heterocycles
(i) Organic Chemistry (ii) Heterocyclic Chemistry
Journals in which articles are published:
(i) ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering (American Chemical Society)
(ii)Catalysis Science and Technology (Royal Society of Chemistry)
(iii)Journal of Molecular Catalysis (Elsvier)
(iv)Tetrahedron letters (Elsvier)
(v)Catalysis Communications (Elsvier)
(vi) Catalysis Letters (Springer)
(vii) Applied organometallic Chemistry (Wiley online library)
(viii) Journal of Organometaliic Chemistry (Elsvier)
(ix) Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research (American Chemical Society)
(x)New Journal of Chemistry (Royal Society of Chemistry)
(xi)RSC Advances(Royal Society of Chemistry)
(xii) Journal of Brazilian Chemical Society(Brazilian Chemical Society)
(xiii) Monatscheft fur chemie (Springer)
(xiv)Arabian Journal of Chemistry (Elsvier)
Number of students guided:
Ph.D students :10
M.Phil students: 04
M.Sc Project: 04
Major reserach project completed successfully: 03
Some recently published articles:
1. Ryhan Abdullah Rather, Zeba N. Siddiqui. Silver phosphate supported on metal?organic framework (Ag3PO4@MOF-5) as a novel heterogeneous catalyst for green synthesis of indenoquinolone diones. Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 2019;e5176.
2. Shaheen Siddiqui, Zeba N. Siddiqui. Copper Schiff base functionalized polyaniline (Cu-SB/PANI): A highly efficient polymer based organometallic catalyst for the synthesis of 2-amino chromene derivatives Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 2019, 33 (10), e5161.
3. R.A. Rather, Zeba N. Siddiqui, Sulfonic acid functionalized metal?organic framework (S-IRMOF-3): a novel catalyst for sustainable approach towards the synthesis of acrylonitriles RSC Advances. 2019, 9, 15749.
4. M.U. Khan, Zeba N. Siddiqui, Novel Ionic Liquid-Functionalized Chitosan [DSIM][AlCl3]x?@CS: Synthesis, Characterization, and Catalytic Application for Preparation of Substituted Pyrazine Derivatives. ACS Omega, 2019, 4, 7586
5. R.A.Rather, Z.N. Siddiqui, Synthesis, characterization and application of Nd-Salen schiff base complex Immobilized Mesoporous Silica in solvent free synthesis of pyranopyrazoles Journal of Organometallic Chemistry. 2018, 868, 164.
6. M.U. Khan, Z.N. Siddiqui, Ce@ STANPs/ZrO2 as nanocatalyst for multicomponent synthesis of Isatin-derived imidazoles under green reaction conditions. ACS Omega, 2018, 3, 10357.
7. S. Siddiqui, Z. N. Siddiqui, Strontium Doped MCM-41: A Highly Efficient, Recyclable and Heterogeneous Catalyst for the Synthesis of Phenoxy Pyrazolyl Pyrazolines Catalysis Letters. 2018, 148, 3628.