Department of Ilmul Amraz
Prof. M.M. Wamiq Amin
|Thrust Area :||Unani Medicine|
|Address :||B-6, Manzar Duplex, Sir Syed Nagar,Aligarh-202002(India)|
Prof. M M Wamiq Amin currently is serving as Professor and Chairman, Dept. of Mahiyatul-Amraz, (Pathology) Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh. Earlier he was the Dean Faculty of Unani Medicine, and Chairman Dept of Kulliyat also. He was first Director of National Institute of Unani Medicine, Bangalore Prof. Amin graduated from Delhi and obtained MD Unani from AMU, Aligarh.
Prof. Amin has more than three decades of multifaceted experience in teaching, research & guidance and administration. He was awarded WHO fellowship in 1990, 1999 and again 2008. He has published more than 110 research papers and articles in reputed national and international journals. He is author of 4 books and contributed a chapter which was published by different agencies. 18 research scholars have been awarded MD under his guidance. He presented more than 31 research papers in national & international conferences in India and abroad. He has attended many International training programs and delivered invited lectures in India and abroad. He is Editor of Unani Medicus- an International Journal and member of editorial board of many journals of Traditional Medicine published in India and abroad.
He has been the member of various committees of Ministries, councils and academic bodies of many universities. Prof. Amin visited many countries including USA, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia on academic pursuit.
LIST OF PUBLICATION
I. Rehnuma-e-Mammal: Malik Wamiq Amin and Khalid Zaman Khan; Published by Universal Agencies, Delhi, 1st ed.1998, 2nd ed.1993.
II. Qadeem IImul-Amraz: Malik Wamiq Amin; published by National Council for Promotion of Urdu language, Dept. of Sec.& Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, Ist Ed.1990, IInd ed.1994, IIIrd Ed. 2002.
III. The Pharmacy year book 1993: Edited by P.C. DandIya and R.K. Khar, Published by CBC publisher and Distributor, Delhi. ISBN: 81-239-01879, 1st ed.1993,(Contributed a chapter )
IV. Role of elements in physiopathology of liver and alcoholism: M M W Amin and S B Vohra, (Monograph) AMU University press, Aligarh. 2003
V Ilmul-Amraz ( Tib-e-Unani ke tanazur mein): Ataullah Fahad and Malik Mohd. Wamiq Amin, 2012
RESEARCH PAPER & ARTICLES:
08. Malik Wamiq Amin: Suddab; Akhbar-ut- TIbb; Vol. 31, No. 1- 2; Jan.1985, pp. 27- 32; Karachi, Pakistan.
10. Malik Mohd. Wamlq Amin: Immunity and Immunization; Journal of NIMA Vol. 27, No. 3, Mar. 1985; pp. 13 -14, Bombay.
11. Malik Mohd. Wamlq Amin: Immunity and Immunization; Journal of NIMA, Vol. 27, No. 3, March 1985; pp. 13 -14, Bombay.
12. Malik WamIq Amin: Phitkiri: Akhbar-ut-Tibb; Vol. 31, No. 15 -16; August 1985; pp. 23 - 24; Karachi, Pakistan.
21. Malik Wamiq Amin: Foetus and Anti-biotics; Journal of NlMA; Vol. 28, No. 7; July, 1986; pp. 11 -12; Bombay.
34. Malik Wamiq Amin: Concept of Ageing and use of Kushtajat in Unani Geriatrics; Ageing -A Multifactorial Discussion, Edited by K. S. Rao and V. Prabhakar, Published by Assoc. of Gerontology (India), pp. 75 -80, 1987, Hyderabad.
40. Malik Wamiq Amin: Menopausal Bleeding; Journal of NIMA, Vol. 29, No. 5; May 1987, pp. 15-16, Bombay.
41. Malik Wamiq Amin: Vitamin 'C' and Common Cold; Journal of NIMA, Vo1. 29, No. 6; June 1987, pp. 21 -22; Bombay.
42. Malik Wamiq Amin: Ibn Haitham; AI -Tabib, VoI. 2, No. 4 -5; April -May 1987, pp. 6 -7; Jaipur.
48. Malik Wamiq Amin: Anxiety; Journal of NIMA, vol. 29, No. 10; Oct 1987, p. 16; Bombay.
51. M. Wamiq Amin, M. Asif and Sk. M. Asif: Phytochemical Standardization of Bekh-e-Karafs (Root of Apium Graveolence Linn.) Research and Development of Indian Drugs, Proceedings of National Symposium on the Development of Indigenous Drugs in India, 1989, pp. 311 -313, New Delhi.
53. M. Wamiq Amin and S. H. Afaq, Phannacogonostical and Phytochemical Studies of Iklil-ul Malik, Research in IImul-Advia, Edited by S.Z. Rehman, 32- 33, 1990, Aligarh.
54. S. H. Afaq and Malik Wamiq Amin: Constituents of Astragallus Hamosus, Linn. Fitotropia, (Italy), Volume LXII, No. 4, 991, Italy.
55. Malik Wamiq Amin and K. S. Siddique: Industrial Wastes and their Hazards, International Journal of Toxicology, Occupational and Environmental Health, Vol. 1, No. 1; p. 132, 1991.
56. Malik Wamiq Amin: Aging in Unani Medicine and Modern science, Indian Journal of Physiology and Phannacology, VoI. 35, 5, 51; 1991.
57. Afaq, S. H. and Amin, M.M.W.: Iklil-ul-Malik -An Important Controversial Herbal Drug; Studies in IImul-Advia, Edited by S. Z. Rehman; 1993, pp. 161 -171 Aligarh.
60. Malik M. Wamiq Amin: Botanical Identity -First step towards the Quality Control of ISM, Proceeding of the Seminar, on Quality Control of ISM Drugs and Medicinal Plants, published by Ministry of Health and Family welfare, pp. 43 -45, 1996, New Delhi.
63. Ataullah Fahad and Malik Wamiq Amin: Infialat Nafsania-Hyatin, Ghodad our Rasilat Ke Tanazur Main; Jahan -e Tibb, VoI. 3, No. 2; Oct. to Dec. 2001; pp.35 - 37, New Delhi.
64. Malik M. Wamiq Amin and Niyazi Usmani; Hisat-e-Kuliya- Aik Mutala; Jahan Tibb, VoI. 3, No. 3; Jan. to March 2002; pp. 41 -44; New Delhi.
68. Mohd. Shoeb Ibne Abdul Aziz and Malik M. Wamiq Amin: Sartan Kay Mahoulyati aur Kimyavi awamil; Tib-Mashriq, Special issue Special issue Sartan Number; Dec. 2002, pp.149 -151; New Delhi.
69. M. M. Wamiq Amin: Lactation and Drugs; Health Action, Vol. 15, No. 12; Published by CHAI, pp. 27 -29, Dec. 2002; Hyderabad.
70. Malik Mohd. Wamiq Amin, K.Z. Khan and Mirza Sajid beg, Ajnas Ashrah aur unki Ahmiyat, Jahan-e-Tib Vol 4 , No.3-4/Jan to June 2003, PP 16-21, New Delhi.
72. M. M. Wamiq Amin: Anthrax in Unani system of Medicine, World Health Review, Vol. 1, No. 8; Feb. 2003, pp. 29 -30, New Delhi.
75. Wasimur Rehman, Sahmin Irshad Azmi and Malik Mohd. Wamiq Amin; Imtila-a-Medah aur Irshadat Nabwi; Jahan-e-Tib, Vol.5; July to Dec,2003 Vol.5 No.1-2/ PP 7-9; New Delhi
76. Malik Mohd. Wamiq Amin and Ataullah Fahad; Jism insan per Infialat Nafsania Ke Asrat; Jahan-e-Tib, Vol 5, No.1-2/July to Ced, 2003,/PP-19-21, New Delhi
81. Qamrul Hasan lari and M.M.Wamiq Amin; Ageing and diet in Unani Medicine; Journal of Indian Med. & Homeopathy, April to June, 2004,pp.8-12, Chennai
82. Malik M. Wamiq Amin and Ataullah fahad, Infailat-e-nafsaniya ka qadeem aur Jadeed Tasayur, Jahan- e-Tib, Vol.5. No.4, April to June 2004, pp39-42, New Delhi.
84. Malik M. Wamiq Amin, Khalid Zaman khan and A. Saeed ; Mizaj Damwi ka Mutala imtihan damwi ki roshni main; Jahan-e Tib, vol. 6, no.3, Jan.to march 2005, pp29-43, New Delhi.
86. Malik M. Wamiq Amin , Mohd. Aslam and I.H. Zaidi; Amraaz Jigar main Bol ki ahmiyat, Jahan-e Tib, vol.7 , No.1 , July to sep.2005, pp27-31, New Delhi.
87. Qamrul Hassan lari and Malik M. Wamiq Amin;Research in PG department of kulliyat with special reference to basic principle of Unani medicine, Unimed, Vol.I, April toSeptember,2005, pp.37-39, Aligarh.
88. S.M. Safder Ashraf and Malik M. Wamiq Amin;Temprament of seasons and seasonal diseased, Unimed, Vol.I, April to September, 2005, pp.37-39, Aligarh.
89. Qamrul H. Lari and Malik M. Wamiq Amin; Concept opf the liver in Unani and Chineese Medicine, Unimed, Vol.1, no.-2, Oct. to March, 2005-6, pp.39-43, Aligarh.
91. Malik Mohd Wamiq Amin and Mohmmad Sadiq; Nazriy Toulid-e-Akhlat—aik Jayaza; Jahan-e Tib, vol.9, No.4, April to June 2008, pp07-14, New Delhi.
94. Malik M. Wamiq Amin, S.M. Ashraf and A.ahmad; Braz ka Nazri Moayana, Jahan-e Tib, vol.11 , No.1 ,July to September,.2009, pp7-11 , New Delhi.
99. Malik M. Wamiq Amin and Mohd. Sadiq; Akhlat –aik Jayza Jahan-e Tib, vol.12, No.2, Oct. to Dec., 2010, pp10-19, New Delhi.
101. Qamrul Hasan Lari and M. M. Wamiq Amin; concept and importance of Mizaj(Temprament) in Unani system of Medicine, Journal of integrated community Health, Vol.1, issue1, January –June 2012 ,AMU, Aligarh.
102. Aisha Aijaz, Anis A. Ansari and M.M.W.Amin; Genetic determinants of Mizaj (Tempraments), JIM (journal of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Vol.10-13 Oct.2009-April 2013 , No.3,pp23-26, Chennai.
104. Qamqrul Hasan lari and M.M.Wamiq Amin; Serum Bilirubin as a Marker for the Assessment of Mizaj –A Scientific Approach; Hamdard Medicus; Vol.56, No.1 January to March 2013, pp 79-83; Hamdard Foundation , Pakistan
105. Qamqrul Hasan Lari and M. M. Wamiq Amin; Distribution of Body Mass Index (BMI) among individuals of Safravi and Balghami Temperament; Hamdard Medicus; Vol.56, No.3, July-September 2013, pp 61-69, Hamdard Foundation, Pakistan.
106. Qamrul Hasan Lari and M M Wamiq Amin; Study of the Biochemical Markers of Liver Function in Individuals of Bilious (Safravi) and Phlegmatic (Balghami) temperament; Unani Medicus –An international journal ; Vol.2, issue 1,July-december2013, Aligarh..
107. Shabana Siddiqui, Khalid Zaman khan and Malik M Wamiq Amin; Mizaj Damwi wa Balghami ka Mutaala Imtehan Damwi ki roshni mein: Unimed Kulliyat, Vol. VIII, Issue I, Oct 2013-Mar 2014, pp.32-38, Aligarh.
108. Ataullah Fahad and Malik M Wamiq Amin; Hararat gharizia, hararat ghariba aur musikhnat: Aik Mahiyatalmarzi tajzia: Unimed Kulliyat, Vol. VIII, Issue I, Oct 2013-Mar, 2014, pp.47-49, Aligarh.
109. Qamrul Hasan lari and M M Wamiq Amin; Determination of human temperament (mizaj-e-Insani): An overview of the theory and practice of Unani Medicine, Unani Medicus-An International Journal,Vol.4, issue.1, pp.67-69, Aligarh..