Department of Ilmul Amraz
Dr. S. M. Ahmer
|Qualification :||M.D. (Kulliyat Umoor-e-Tabiya)|
|Designation :||Assistant Professor|
|Thrust Area :||Ilmul Amraz|
|Address :||Riyazur Rehman Colony, Baroli Bye Pass Road, Aligarh (UP) 202002|
|Joining Date :||2018-09-04|
|Nature of association :||Regular|
|Time Table :||Click to View|
|Download :||Click here to download study materials|
|Online :||Click here to View Video Lectures|
Working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Ilmul Amraz. He completed his B.U.M.S. and M.D. in the subject of Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya from, Ajmal Khan Tibbiya College, AMU, Aligarh. After completing his Doctor of Medicine (MD), joined Hakim Rais Unani Medical College (Sambhal) as Lecturer and also worked as a Senior Research Fellow (S.R.F.) in R.R.I.U.M. (Aligarh).
During his tenure in R.R.I.U.M. (C.C.R.U.M.), he actively involved in designing Research Project, assisted various clinical Research Projects and coordinated a Long Term Training Program on Research Methodology in collaboration with Faculty of Unani Medicine, AMU, Aligarh.
He has a number of Research Publications in reputed National & International Journals to his credit, namely Hippocratic Journal of Unani Medicine, Journal of Unani Siddha & Homeopathy (NISCAIR), International Human Research Journal, UNIMED Kulliyat, Paripex-Indian Journal of Research etc. Two Chapters were written in a book entitled "Fundamentals & Physiodynamizm of Human Body in Unani System Medicine".
He also participated in UGC sponsored Workshop on "How to deliver Smart class room Teaching" and recently precipitated in five days training program on Traditional Medicine sponsored by Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
He is actively engaged in teaching and training of UG students with help of using smart classes and ICT.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
1. Ahmer, S. M., Ali Ferasat. “Evaluation of Temperament in Relation to the Age”Journal of Integrated Community Health, 2012; 1(1): 13-18p.
2. Ahmer, S. M., Ali Ferasat. “Harmful Effects of Junk Food & Its Prevention By Unani System of Medicine” Journal of Integrated Community Health, 2012; 1(2): 34-40.
3. Ahmer, S. M., Ali Ferasat. “Assessment of Serum Total Proteins through Biuret Method In Bilious & Phlegmatic Temperament” Excellence International Journal of Education and Research, ISSN-2322-0147, 2014; 2(4): 584-591.
4. Ahmer, S. M., Ali Ferasat “The Concept & Importance of Arkan: Basic Constituent of Human Body” Journal of Integrated Community Health, 2013; 2(2): 04-16.
5. Ahmer, S. M., Khan N. A., Khan Mansoor et al, “Importance Of Spiritual Health And The Role Of Physicians” Excellence International Journal of Education and Research, ISSN-2322-0147,2014:2;4.
6. Ahmer, S. M., Hafiz Iqtidar Ahmad & Dr. Ferasat Ali “Assessment of Total Body Water in Damvi and Safravi Mizaj of Healthy Male by Non- Invasive Anthropometric Based Equation” International Journal of Development Research. 2014; 04(7):1434- 1438p.
7. Hafiz Iqtidar, Ahmer S. M., Ferasat “Contribution of Al-Zahawi In The Field Of Orthopaedics” International Journal Of Research and Review, 2014; 1(1): 121-123.
8. Ahmer, S. M. “Functional Roles Of Plasma Proteins: A Review ”Excellence International Journal of Scientific Research, vol-1, issue-1.
9. Ahmer S. M., Ferasat Ali, Abu Waris Jamil, Hafiz Iqtidar Ahmad, S. Javed Ali. “Mizaj: Theory of Greko-Arabic Medicine for Health and Disease”, Asian Journal of Complementary & Alternative Medicine 03 (06); 2015; 01-09.
10. Ahmer S. M., Ferasat Ali, Abu Waris Jamil “Assessment of Metabolic Function of Liver through Total Serum Protein in Choleric & Phlegmatic Individuals” Paripex- Indian Journal of Research, ISSN: 2250-1991.
11. Ahmer S. M., Khan Mansoor, Abu Waris Jamil et al “Obesity (Siman-e-Mufrit) In Greeco-Arabic Perspective: A Review” Journal of Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (STM Journal), ISSN: 2394-1960, Vol-2, Issue-1, pp-10-16.
12. Ahmer S. M., Ali Ferasat “Khilt-e-Safra: Ek Tehqiqi Jayeza” in UNIMED Kulliyat, 2015; 8(2): 37-41.
13. Ahmer S. M., Ali Shariq “Alzheimer’s Disease in Perspective of Unani System of Medicine”, International Human Research Journal, 2015; 3(3):1-9 .
14. Khan R. M., Itrat M, Ansari A. H., Ahmer S.M., Zulkifle (2015) Prevalence of Fissure-in-Ano among the Patients of Anorectal Complaints Visiting Nium Hospital. J Community Med Health Educ 5: 344. doi:10.4172/2161-0711.1000344.
15. Shariq A Khan, S. Rehman, Ahmer S. M., “Management of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) by Leech Therapy: A Case Study, Hippocratic Journal of Unani Medicine, 2016; 11(4): 83-90.
16. Ahmer S M, Fahad A, M M Wamiq Amin, "A Study to Review the concepts of Disease as viewed by Greeco-Arab Physicians", Journal of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, 2019; Vol-18-19, pp-40-44
Book Published: “LEECH THERAPY-A PRACTICAL APPROACH”
- “An Introduction Of Unani System Of Medicine” published in Unani Pulse (Annual Health Magazine) by J.D.A. Ajmal Khan Tibbia College, A.M.U., Aligarh, pp-43-47.