Department of Law - Murshidabad
- Litigation Lawyer
- Career in Corporate World
- Judicial Magistrate
- Legal Advisor
- Company Secretary
- Administrative Services
- Higher Education
Law, for decades, has involved numerous applicants and aspirants from across the country, to the field of law. Since BA.LL.B (Hons.) is an integrated law course, students do not have to worry about graduating from any bachelor’s degree. The choice of pursuing law for students from all disciplines opens up new roads for aspirants. Like any other graduate law programme, candidates will be able to pursue regular career opportunities in law firms, corporate sector, prosecution Officers, judicial officers and even pursue higher education in the field of law.
- To develop interpretation and comprehension and analytical ability of the students.
- To develop the litigation skills in the students and to enhance relevant and meaningful oral communication skills required in professional context.
- To inculcate in students, the ability to use their knowledge and skills to build a just and humane society.
- To inculcate the spirit of critical appreciation of socio legal issues effecting the legal institutions, State and Society.
- To impart the knowledge of Intellectual Property
Law, World Trade Organization Law and aspects of Copy Right, Patent, Trademark,
Design and Geographical Indication etc.
- To develop legal temper and recognize
the socio-legal needs in life-long learning.
- To provide a platform of employability and self-reliant professional skills in legal industry.