Faculty of Commerce
Following works are done by the Office of the Dean:
- It holds Faculty and CASR meetings.
- All UG courses, PG Courses, PG Diplomas and Ph.D. students are enrolled in the office and issue faculty numbers to the students.
- It maintains and displays the attendance record of the students in the first week of every month. The said attendance is then passed on the Provost for further information.
- Registration and continuation forms of all the courses year/ semester wise are filled by the candidates and maintained their records.
- Examination forms of all courses except Ph.D. programme are collected and sent to the controller of Examination.
- It also records the results of the students of all courses run by the department.
- Leaves are sanctioned to the Ph.D. students and issue their orders. Special Casual leave are also sanctioned to the faculty members and issue their orders.
- Requests of faculty members are forwarded to the concerned offices.
- All the papers from the Chairman office are scrutinized by the Dean, and then forwarded to the office concerned.
- It maintains the individual record of the staff members.
- Information related to the students and non-teaching staff members are provided to the offices wherever it is required.
- Elections of AMUSU and AMU Court Membership are conducted in the supervision of Dean's Office.