AMU Women's Club
Rules and Regulations:-
- Annual Membership fee of Rs. 1,000 will be paid by all members in each financial year.
- Life membership will be offered at a one time fees of Rs.25,000.
- The office of the Secretary will be the office of the Club.
- An ordinary meeting of the Executive Committee will be held every three months.
- All future programs of the next three months will be decided in this executive meeting. Any change to the decisions thus made will be brought only after an emergency executive meet.
- The Club will have a bank account in the name of AMU Womens Club operated by the Secretary and Treasurer.
- Annual financial statement will be presented to the General Body.
- The Club will accept donations under the rules as admissible.
- Women teachers: A teaching staff member of the AMU, retired or employed and Administrative officers upto AR level (women who have an employee ID of the AMU).
- AMU Wives: Wife of a teaching staff member retired or working (Women whose husbands have an employee ID).
- Friends of AMU: Keeping in mind the historical nature of the Aligarh Muslim University and its association with donors many of whom are also its old students, 20% of the members may be reserved for such women who are interested. Membership will be opened to them every year while nominations will be received round the year. The Patron will decide the membership of Friends of AMU after consulting the office bearers.