Maulana Azad Library
- Audio Books available in Braille Section of the Library
Springer e-Books (Biomedical and Life Science Collection) (Perpetual Access)
INFLIBNET Centre has developed a statistical data repository of socio-economic and industrial data. The repositorys aim is to provide access to wide range of unit level ASI and NSS datasets generated by Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI), New Delhi seamlessly to the users across the country. New datasets, as and when released by MoSPI are also made available through the repository. All these datasets are provided free-of-cost to the researchers. The repository can be accessed from www.icssrdataservice.in/.
INFLIBNET centre has also introduced an online data analysis tool developed using R Programming and can be accessed from HERE.
Scopus, a product of Elsevier, is the largest abstract and citation database of peer reviewed literature including journal titles from many international publishers as well as some other sources such as Books, Book Chapters, Conference papers, and Reviews etc. in the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, arts and humanities. CLICK HERE to access. Help Guide
- SWAYAM: It is a programme initiated by Government of India and designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy viz., access, equity and quality. The objective of this effort is to take the best teaching learning resources to all, including the most disadvantaged. SWAYAM seeks to bridge the digital divide for students who have hitherto remained untouched by the digital revolution and have not been able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy.
SWAYAM PRABHA: The SWAYAM PRABHA is a group of 32 DTH channels devoted to telecasting of high-quality educational programmes on 24x7 basis using the GSAT-15 satellite. Every day, there are new content for at least 4 hours which would be repeated 5 more times in a day, allowing the students to choose the time of their convenience. The channels are uplinked from BISAG, Gandhinagar. The contents are provided by NPTEL, IITs, UGC, CEC, IGNOU, NCERT and NIOS. The INFLIBNET Centre maintains the web portal.
Awards & Achievements
Maulana Azad Library has been declared as the best amongst all Indian university libraries by NAAC Peer Team in 2015.
Maulana Azad Library is the top contributor to the National Digital Library of India (NDLI).
Maulana Azad Library has been top contributor to Shodhganga during 2015 and is the fourth largest contributor to it now.
7338 full text Ph.D. Theses of Aligarh Muslim University uploaded on Shodhganga website. CLICK HERE to access theses.
The University Librarian, Dr. Amjad Ali is the only D.Litt. in India in Library & Information Science subject.
List of Documents/Books on Display on Various Occasion
- List of Documents/Books on Display in Seerat Exhibition on Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi
- List of Documents/Books on Display in Ali Day Exhibition
- List of Books of Exhibition on Sir Syed Bicentenary Celebration by M.A. Library at Sir Syed Academy
- River Ganga Repository :- A repository consisting of printed as well as digital literature on or about the River Ganga available through M.A. Library. Mirror Link
- Institutional Repository of Theses and Dissertations
- Library Leaflet
- Guidelines for Fair Use of e-Resources at Aligarh Muslim University : Usage Policy
- CLICK HERE to view the latest edition of Research Horizons from the University of Cambridge which focused on university collaborations with India. The Cambridge University has devoted an entire issue to India, underlining the strategic importance, the University attaches to partnership with India. Alongwith the articles on the ground-breaking work being carried out by academics in Cambridge and India, the magazine has brought out a world map showing he University's strategic engagement with India in various disciplines.
- The journey of India's Space programme, which started in 1963 from a fishing hamlet Thumba to achieve spectacular Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) in 2014, represents stupendous growth in the technological capability of the country. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has brought out a book titled "From fishing hamlet to Red Planet: India's space journey". giving the story of India's space journey from its modest beginning to its rendezvous with Mars. CLICK HERE to read book online.
- List of Approved Vendors for supply of Books.